Pages

Search Ratttler

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Thoughts from Voos room

As a regular visitor to Lord's Voo's room I thought I would  share some posts I saw.....

(08:56 PM‪) angry_drunk_crackhead: i disagree, snuggles...i think you need a few more cases of chocolate covered twinkies (really???  You know its getting to the point I don't know how to respond to statements like this.)


  (09:03 PM‪) gbigs: Idiots Gallery: FATTHINGS, VICTORIA, DUSHBAG, PEG LEG, GENTZ, GUPPY, DID I SAY DUSHBAG? ((well this is normal for him go figure))

 (09:04 PM‪) cindyca: IF ROMNEY WINS HE'LL DISTROY SOCIAL SECURITY, MEDICARE, MEDICAID, PENSIONS, WAGES & RETIREMENTS WHILE GIVING THE RICH TRILLIONS IN TAX CUTS ( AMEN SISTER)

 snuggle_bunny_2: FN DONT YOU KNOW ORICAL IS ABOVE THE RULES
 fnthngs: Snuggles He thinks he's special because he rides the yellow bus lol ( well enough said)


 (09:30 PM‪) badblond: I was thinking of becoming a GOP member, but I decided against having my brain sucked out ( I just found this funny)


(09:32 PM‪) LSUTigers999: Rasmussen is the most accurate poll out there.  He has Romney leading by 5% ( I just laughed at this one)

 (09:35 PM‪) xX_ACE_Xx: TONES USES OLD SPICE TO SMELL GOOD ( As mean as this might be, I don't think there is enough of any thing to make tones smell good.)

09:43 PM‪) benji_moore_1: The ' View ' ---------> 3 fat liberal women  vs. 1 skinny attractive conservative lady 09:44 PM‪) benji_moore_1: Whoopie Goldberg is now bigger than Snuggles -- she's a waddler ( If you don't have a picture to show don't comment on how others look.)

 (09:47 PM‪) breezy10: tones hates the fact that no matter how much sun she tries to get.she still wakes up as an old ugly white pasty racist ( Nothing short of a sandblaster is going to help tone's skin and racism is hard to unlearn)


I Will finish by saying be careful what you post. You may never know where it may come back to haunt you!!!!!!!!!



0 comments:

Pageviews