Pages

Search Ratttler

Monday, February 25, 2008

TOMMYTELETHON

You people eat this stuff?

tommyjohnson44 just demonstrated to the room the sad state of, at the very least, his personal economy, when he said:

"I'm jes' waitin' fer the price of crawfish to come down so I kin git some."

Now, I'm not that familiar with the commodity prices of what are basically underwater cockroaches, but it seems unconscionable that in the most prosperous nation in the world, people like tommyjohnson44 would need to choose between paying rent, utilities, or the succulent crunch of aquatic insects.

Please, won't you dig deep into your hearts and wallets, and contribute to The tommyjohnson44 Crawfish Fund? A watery bug is a terrible thing to waste.

Make checks payable to:

The tommyjohnson44 Underwater Cockroach Fund
c/o The Shady Pines Trailer Park, Lot 159
Booniesplat, LA, 44556

JC

2 comments:

tommyjohnson44 said...

JC youre such a simpleton leftie so let me "edumacate" on the commodity prices of crawfish. Right now they are about $2.00/lb which is higher than most beef pork or poultry prices. I know guys who make more in a day harvesting them than you make in a month. I encourage you to continue your ignorant northern liberal sterotyping of southerners. That is what helped Bush get elected in 2000 and again in 2004 your ignorance and your "misunderestimating" of southerners.

Unknown said...

I dunno, Tommy, can I really take your "antsidotal" account at face value? I wouldn't want to be beholding to you.

JC

Pageviews