Pages

Search Ratttler

Friday, March 09, 2012

HR 347 Signed on March, 8th 2012





My e-mail to the President, and all of my Representatives:

Dear Mr. President, I, as a life-long democrat, didn't think that our president could do anything worse to destroy the U.S. Constitution and american civil liberties than it did with the passage of the NDAA, until now. I cannot fathom why you have signed HR 347 into law when the right to protest is sewn within the very fabric of America's greatness. You are allowing our country to be destroyed in the name of terrorism; with these laws, I say that the terrorist have won by default. I am ashamed that I gave birth to children who will witness the lawful destruction of America the free, and the birth of America the Communist. Shame on you, Sir.


*sighs*


0 comments:

Pageviews