Pages

Search Ratttler

Thursday, January 19, 2006

DAYDREAM COPY CAT!

Free Speech, I doubt it!

Daydream Politics advertises as a Free Speech room and an Open room, with friendly admins that care about people and politics.

Well I’m here to tell you that’s BullSh*t!

I’m one of about 20 people banned from Daydream Politics because I do not support terrorist. I’m banned because I support Free Speech. I’m banned because I’m Bayarea1979.

This shows that Daydream Politics is not a Free Speech room and if you dissent you are bound to be banned. Bound to be banned because you have values and principles that are civilized.
The Hypocrite room is filled with hypocritical adminns.

DayDream Politics is just another Conservative room, living in a Bubble, that does not allow different views in.
To the readers, DayDream Politics is just another VOO copy cat room, don’t be fooled!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the free publicity.

Recovered Atheist

Anonymous said...

I forgot to say that the reason you're banned is not because you disagree. It's because you're an asshole.

Pageviews