Pages

Search Ratttler

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

IS IT GETTING QUEASY IN HERE?

I know I haven't been around as much, but I assure you I have a good excuse. We like to do our best here to drill the proverbial core sample of wingnut excrement and produce a comedic full spectrum analysis for you, but recently, I feel as if I am viscerally rejecting the Bush-licking filth. Just as your body and brain know even before you are consciously aware that you've ingested poison (or a little too much Jagermeister), in just that way, i find myself repulsed from the liars and fools on Social Issues. Don't worry, the condition should clear up in a few days. I'm trying the Mithradates method; if I expose myself to this toxin a little bit at a time, I may soon grow immune...

Nah, I'll always be allergic to stupidity.

JC

0 comments:

Pageviews