Pages

Search Ratttler

Sunday, January 07, 2007

MY FIRST POST OF 2007

Well, I see that Attila and Slink90 have had a falling out. I think that Slink stepped out of line with what he had to say about her . If it was left up to me, I would lock them in a fight room to duke it out and the winner gets a free pass to any SI room and allowed 1 hour to crow about their victory. However, Slink should be taken to task over his vile comments made on the the photgrapher's blog.

My goal this year is to be watchful of what is going on in Washington and less on the crazies that inhabit the paltalk rooms. I admit that last year I allowed certain people and mouses to throw me off the track with fighting with them. There are many hot button issues that need to be looked at and I do invite both sides to comment or email me @ terrorrep@adelphia.net. I will post all email exchanges for comments to all. Yes, I am changing my style to become more accessable to the readers. Have I sold out? No, I am trying to work on my people skills and engage in the rules of proper debate.

PEACE TO YOU ALL IN THE YEAR 2007.
ZM

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would believe you Kenny, but we have heard this from you before. Who really cares anyway?

Anyone? LMAO

ononotagain said...

never trust a striped leopard

Anonymous said...

Yeah you're working on your people skills alright. The pictat blog has room text of you saying you jack off everytime Jesus Claus opens his mouth. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(Gee I wonder if ole kenny will be distracted by THAT ... BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

Q Jordon said...

Ever notice how those that choose to be anonymous are usually found to be neo-cons that can never afford KY Jelly, but always find a way to be the ultimate jack-offs.

Pageviews