Pages

Search Ratttler

Monday, June 26, 2006

AN0NYMOUS POSTER

Well it seems that there is an anonymous poster that like to lurk at blogs and been as intelligent as they can be. By intelligent I mean rude, shallow, uneducated and funny to read. Now the Anonymous poster has gone beyond The Rattler to other blogs linked to writers here at The Rattler.

I mean the poster is just so witty. Imagine someone saying a history blog is boring!!!! I mean I thought everyone know that history is nothing but excitement and fun. What is such a shame is how this anonymous poster is so hmmm maybe ashamed to be able to post their name. Now personally I would love to thank this anonymous poster for being so wise as to be able to post comments. I mean let's be honest where would we get our daily dose of humor without the ever present scared anonymous?

Now I got to admit when I see a comment posted by anonymous I get my popcorn ready for my comedy show of the day. So anonymous poster I want to encourage you wondrous use of words to the world of blogs, cause we all know laughter keeps the world young.

Now I do know that at times one feels the need to not disclose their identity for personal reasons, maybe fear of attack or maybe they are in a hurry. But when one post as an anonymous poster just to be rude and to spew forth lies, spin, and their oh so helpful suggestions it makes me wonder why are they hiding? I mean wouldn't you think that one that has such a 'loud' opinion want to shout from the rooftops it is them that is so witty.

Come anonymous poster fill me in. Share with the world of blog why you have such a need to hide always when it is so obvious you are the master at wit.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which anonymous poster do you mean?

There are so many of us.

MysticSeaMaiden said...

lol you do have a point

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

The aonymous poster does not need the attention you all crave, obviously.

MysticSeaMaiden said...

If the anonymous poster did not crave attention as you say then why would he go to blogs outside the rattler that has not one thing to do with paltalk or even politics to be a clad?

MysticSeaMaiden said...

*cad (I should know by now not to post when going on 33 hrs with no sleep) lol

Anonymous said...

facetious muse,

What blog?

My, my, how ignorant we look when we assume.

Signed,

AN anonymous poster.

MysticSeaMaiden said...

Yes "how ignorant we look when we assume" As you assuming that this did not happen take a look at my profile that will lead you to my personal blog. While there check out comments. Then perhaps you will see that it was not I that assumed but yourself. (Thought everyone knew what assume stood for) ~sweet smile~

ononotagain said...

I was just musing, the rooms need a nonycat, we have too many anonymice. (I am being facetious)

MysticSeaMaiden said...

LMAO Ono I could not agree more we certainly could use an nonycat to help with all those anonymice running around :o)

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It makes you crazy thinking there is someone out there that you cant figure out how to chastise. If only you knew who they were you would be able to trash them to ungodly heights.

I lead you around like a carrot to a mule. I control you. You hate it, dont you?

Anonymous Catnip

AnonymousPoster said...

You thought I would go away?

MysticSeaMaiden said...

Livid I do believe I agree. We prolly do not want to know what dark and terrible thing(s) happened to make some so afraid. Perhaps whatever scarred them as children force denial upon them. Therefore they have been living in a world of denial so long they know no other way. Yuo know what I do believe I am starting to pity them.

Pageviews