Pages

Search Ratttler

Friday, June 16, 2006

THE PARTY OF THE BEAST

Get thee behind me, Dumbo

I just heard about this from Thom Hartmann. Try this: go to the RNC website, on the right side click GOP en Espanol, and scroll down. Alternately, type GOP into Google Image Search. Do you see what I see? Why are the stars in the GOP logo upside down? Did they clear this with the Southern Baptist Convention? I know we still have radical right Christian crazies who, to this day, think Satan is among us. And they look for signs like these to confirm their insanities.

Now, I'm an atheist. You can put headless chickens in your logo and it won't bother me, but some of these religious right republicans take "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." very seriously. With the GOP now branded with the pentagram of Satan, is Lynne Cheney safe from the torch-toting villagers?

JC

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, you're really grasping now. There is no upside or downside to a star. You need a life man.

Pageviews