Pages

Search Ratttler

Friday, June 09, 2006

HEY NOW PEOPLE

So I guess we have all been watching the news lately, although I no longer have home internet access because its simply too damned expensive I still have access to paltalk and blogging through my local public library
my new log on name @ paltalk is PRipley , anyway , .......... I still think bush is a complete failure , the war in Iraq is something we should have never started and its time for his entire administration to resign after they pull all of our troops out of Afghanistan and Iraq. I will have more organized things to say about this over the next few days I am pressed for time at the moment and simply have been too preoccupied as of late with things of personal importance. - GBLP

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

to dam expensive?
dsl is 14.95 a month in my area,,,.

maybe get a job?

ononotagain said...

Nice to see you mate! Paltalkers miss you, but CONGRATULATIONS for having a life. see ya soon. xxx

Anonymous said...

Why blog is you don't even have internet. what kind of total freak are you. sitting on your butt blogging instead of working. If your disabled you can get free internet from your local social services office. I mean if you can't get 9.99 internet access you got more problems that we can imagine.

Pageviews