Pages

Search Ratttler

Sunday, April 30, 2006

WELL, NOW WHAT?

After watching WWE pay per view in another room, I scrolled into a liberal room and I saw someone I have an unresolved issue with hanging in there. I was minding my own business and was suddenly attacked by this person for nothing. God, sometimes people wonder why I take long breaks from the social issues. Well, I just wish that this person would stop being such a "poorboy" and let us have it out and see what comes of it. Until then, I will continue to say something to him until we do hash it out. As faithful readers of this blog know, I am not one to cower to anyone and if this person has the GUTS to say something, my ears are open and I'm ready to talk this out. The time for petty bullshit is over and it's time to get serious about what we need to do to set the country in the right way.

It's like I told people before.....get out of the way or get your ass run over.
As Always it's your pleasure,
Z

0 comments:

Pageviews