Pages

Search Ratttler

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

FORGIVEN

I am happy to report that i am at peace with two people on pal talk, xxxmwxxx and yukondon. My fueds with both people turned out to be bulshit started by me listening to the wrong people. Also, it is my desire to step out from the limitations of the dem party. Th dems on pal tak are not giving me answers to the burning questions i have, but i am hearing answers from the green party people on paltalk. It was my mistake to shut my ear to them but not anymore....this is a hard choice to make but i must follow the progressive moment and the movement is looking greener each day. Maybe I should get off this jackass and look for greener places.

Please do not take this as a slam agaist my dem friends on paltalk, however in todays world it is hard to seperate the dems from the republicans. Still, there is a light at the end of this tunnel and i progress to find it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who CARES if you have healed the wounds of your feuds? Who CARES what party you give your allegiance to and then take away? First your dem... then youre rep.. then youre dem again and then youre green? Next you gonna be yeller? Please, give us a break!

zombiemaster said...

I am an American, first and formost. I am just tired of the bulcrap that is binding our country away from the greatness it deserves.

Pageviews