Pages

Search Ratttler

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

UPDATE

Sorry about not posting recently. School just started a few weeks ago, so I'm busy more. I leave my name in PT, but I'm away from the keyboard much of the time. Also, there's TV. Do you realize that at any given moment there is a probability approaching 100% that there is either a Law & Order, L&O: SVU, L&O:CI, or CSI on some channel somewhere? Dizzying, I tells ya. Factor in Cold Case, Numb3rs, and NCIS, and you have a virtual free time black out.

Anyways, since I'm not actually listening to PT as much as before, but I do read all the good blogs regularly, I'm going to start linking to news stores or blog posts I think you should read. Believe me, if you aren't reading Digby or Glenn Greenwald, or checking in at AMERICAblog and Think Progress, you aren't truly informed. Oh, and don't worry, if Vic Ferrari says something dumb in a forest, and there's no one there to hear it, I'll still make fun of it.

JC

0 comments:

Pageviews