Pages

Search Ratttler

Thursday, December 01, 2005

BAAL IS A HUNGRY GOD

The gentle waves pictured here belie the cruel nature of the malevolent Aquos

Sorry about the light posting recently. It's not that there haven't been any wingnuts to mock, because there definitely have been, but I've been feeling a little under the weather lately.

On a lighter note, the household just got a new member, in the form of a gigantic television. The Aquos 45" LCD TV is a mighty, impassive giant. Now, I'm not a religious man, but the imposing girth of the TV has got me feeling a little unsettled. I daily bring the Aquos burnt offerings, the steaming entrails of the largest animals from the hunt, and the freshest fruits picked from the fields, so I hope that the wrathful vengeance of the Aquos will not fall upon my head. Better safe than sorry, people.

JC

0 comments:

Pageviews