Pages

Search Ratttler

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

SUCH POWER!

Muahahaha...

Well, I am certainly enjoying the unchecked, world-shifting power Karl has imbued me with. With these mortal hands, I weave the protoplasmic essence of the omniverse into any fearsome shape my mind imagines. My merest dream-whisper is instantly awash with sordid life and shambles into the filthy world to rend all living things with steel claws of pure hatred. Plus, I can red dot people.

Such wicked, wicked power. Can I be trusted with it? I submit that I cannot! I have just today stutter-stabbed the humid air with my mighty finger and ball-gagged the 700-headed Vic Ferrari Hydra. And I laughed maniacally with each and every stab! O, what horrors await us in the unfathomable depths of time? I know not, but this I can say with confidence: I will never get my comeuppance! NEVER! NO COMEUPPANCE!

JC

PS - Screw Flanders.

0 comments:

Pageviews