Pages

Search Ratttler

Monday, December 05, 2005

STUMBLEUPON

Look what happens when you drink and Segway

A long time ago I found Stumbleupon, and used it for awhile. Then I switched to using Firefox to browse, and stopped using it. But Firefox has a StumbleUpon extension, so I'm using it again. What is StumbleUpon, you ask? Well, let me tell you.

I have many webpages i like to visit, but once I've exhausted them all for the day, what do I do? How do I find new cool things to see on the web? The answer is StumbleUpon. Install the StumbleUpon bar on your browser, check off the topics you are interested in, then start Stumbling. You will find tons of stuff you'd never even think to look for. Just today, I found an Ascii presentation of Star Wars, a web library of free literature, a list of Dumb Criminals, and tons of funny videos and flash cartoons. go to StumbleUpon today and start stumbling.

JC

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

. . .just what would we do without the web? i think i would go mad or start a sex cult or something. . .

Pageviews