Pages

Search Ratttler

Monday, December 12, 2005

BY FAR, MY FAVORITE IS THE UMBO

Sorry about the light posting over the last few days. I have a final exam coming up on the Anatomy of the Ear, and I've been spending most of my time figuring out ways not to study for it. That is not to say, of course, that wingnuts have not been making fools of themselves in PT, because they have, but I've been so preoccupied with remembering whether my Inferior Colliculus is above or below my Medial Geniculate Body, (turns out, below) that I haven't had any good ideas for posts recently. I'm sure something will come soon enough. Until then, keep your External Auditory Meatuses tuned in.

JC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so.... studying to be a doctor...?... i'm impressed

Anonymous said...

or was that sposed to be "vanilla"?.. i forget.. i get mixed up sometimes.. *sigh*

Pageviews