Pages

Search Ratttler

Sunday, March 05, 2006

APROPOS OF NOTHING

You know, I think Saint Casey of NY is a hell of a guy. If I were president, he'd be the crony I'd appoint to head FEMA. And if I had to feed his carcass to a ravening media as a scapegoat because of the colossal failure of my federal government (and, by extension, my leadership) in responding to a natural disaster, I think I'd feel lousy about destroying the life of such a swell guy. But I'd still do it.

JC

PS - This post was in no way related to Casey's request that I write something nice about him in The Rattler. Any suggestion to the contrary is a scurrilous rumor, and will be dealt with by NSA wiretaps and consignment to indefinite imprisonment in Gitmo.

2 comments:

Just_April1974 Aka. Mz_Erotic said...

ROFLMFAO!

Anonymous said...

I thought he had already applied for that job? LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Pageviews