Pages

Search Ratttler

Saturday, March 04, 2006

SALTSPRING IS A HEADCASE

We've been talking for several hours about this story. A student taped his Advanced Geography teacher for 20 minutes, during which the teacher regaled the students with most of the highlights of left-wing politics, including Bush as Hitler, American hegemony, and the drawbacks of capitalism. Much of what the teacher said I personally agree with.

Now, saltspring just got done on the mic berating me about what an evil prick this teacher is, how he should be tossed off the job, and that the man must be a rabid serial killer and tax evader. Ok, I made that last part up. But here's the thing...

I'VE BEEN SAYING FOR 3 FREAKING HOURS THAT I THINK THE TEACHER WAS OVER THE LINE!

Goddamnit, shitspring, don't you even listen to other people? Sounds to me like you'd be the same kind of teacher this guy was. You'd never listen to opposing ideas, you'd never see whan you're wrong, and you'd be making a fool of yourself every goddamn day. Oh wait, you do that anyway, every time you take the mic in a PT room. By all means, don't let me stop you.

Jackass.

JC

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hard to beleive salt drip cannt listen/hhaaaa he will allways take the side he profits from in the face of stupidity

Pageviews