Pages

Search Ratttler

Friday, March 31, 2006

WHAT THE....?

Well Corker Crikey! Blow me down! strike me Pink! and stone the bloody Crows all at the same time. In the immortal words of the Crocodile-lunatic Steve Irwin: "....Have a go at this little sheila wouldya?..." The most incredulous and baffling beyond belief statement occurred the other day on a chat program by the trollop that by comparison would make Camilla Parker-Bowles appear with all the credibility of a 2 pound prostitute.. I speak of course of the Dope on a rope known as JesSeado.The lame brain nincompoop that coined the famous phrase....: "i....,i.....,i...,i....,i, you know? ..? "
I was as stunned as a mullet on valium when I saw just 3 words typed during World series Chat debates about worlds worst Presidents. She just has to take the cake, the plate and the whole frikkin table for this one:

JesSeado: Bush never lies

Well... Gee ...I guess she should know The Horses ass had become the horses mouth in one short statement. I was speechless for about 4 days afterward. I found my brain laughing at random moments in my daily life from the idiocies carefully formulated behind such a obviously ignorant statement. Gee.. A trollop being paid $14 US an hour to sit on her big fat arse surely is being paid too much to come up with no brainers like that one. I began to ponder (as one does) What would have caused such a statement to come into being. I quickly scribbled a list at work, (Between taking river samples and trying Mrs Whittles' freshly baked lamingtons) to try and seek answers to this great mystery that indeed would leave even a great scientist dribbling his froot loops trying to work out such an illogical statement. It simply defies the laws of probability that Stupidity in a human could have developed to such a level. My work on this statement was tireless. I eventually after a week of serious thought came up with the following. JesSeado would have said such a thing because:
1) She is paid to say such lies
2) She firmly believes such lies
3) She was raised as a redneck with such lies
4) She has brain damage
5) She is just plain and simply stupid
OR:
6) A carefully combined cocktail of the above Selections.

I insisted to my brain that it must be answer 6) In order to sleep peacefully and stop waking up in controlled fits of laughter and incredulous spasms. However I have stopped myself from debating such bull with her ever again. And just whack the lamebrain on ignore instead. For those of you who havent seen my Mainstream Politics Site from a Year ago.. Here is the MP3 of JesSeado (impersonation I made). Its funny how she STILL waffles the same garbage one year on and hasn't been handed a new script in that time since. Still relevant today as it was a year, or two (or 3) ago.
http://www.geocities.com/nephilim_70/JessSeado.mp3

"Better to live in peaceful ignorance of the ignorant than for oneself to be caught up in total ignorance with one as ignorant such as that...."
Nephilim_70 B.B. B. B.B.
(Boogie Boogie in a Big Bloody Barrell)

1 comments:

Q Jordon said...

I think it is about Jesseado, and and and... umm.. something to do with Iraq, Saddam, and freedom....

Truly, it is about some mouthpiece puppet that cannot pull her head of out Faux New's ass long enough to have an opinion of her own...umm... that is what it is about.

Pageviews