Pages

Search Ratttler

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

FAIRY TALES

I don't even know why I bother to post this quote that just appeared in the room. It is such a precise example of complete breathtaking naivety and lack of self-knowledge that I fear no one will believe me when I post it. At first when you see this quote, you will be convinced that I am making it up. Rest assured, though, that this line of text that just appeared at approximately 7:30 PM EST in 2 Way Politics is accurate in every respect, and will be reproduced here exactly as it originally appeared. If necessary, I can produce eyewitnesses.

I must warn you in advance, however, that you may wish to swallow or spit out any milk or soda you may be drinking, as reading this quote may result in an unfortunate expulsion of liquid out of your nose. If you are sitting across from someone dear to you, you may wish to ask them to move, so that you do not spray them with soggy Cheerios. We now present the quote in its entirety:

Christocracy: I'm not a religious nut

Fucking hell, I just got that Ironymeter replaced!

JC

0 comments:

Pageviews