Pages

Search Ratttler

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Bush isn't very supportive of Maliki, is he?

I don't know when his lax support began, but I say it couldn't have come soon enough. Not only has he reportedly been too tied in with some Shi'a groups, I believe Maliki once pandered to his people with a claim that US soldiers routinely rape, pillage, what have you, Iraqis. Of course one rape is too many, but to claim there is a pattern is, I believe, absurd, unless I'm presented with strong evidence to the contrary. Furthermore, Maliki pandered to the "kill Saddam now" crowd, instead of waiting until at least the next year when that event in Islam (the name escapes me) should have ended shortly therein. I'm still annoyed by that, not to mention the absurdity of a few months to appeal death sentences in Iraq. Due process matters, especially fair process, even for those broadly accepted as being despots.

2 comments:

MysticSeaMaiden said...

I couldnt agree more eff keep them coming

Anonymous said...

Bush bad mouthed Malaki, then the very next day made his "Malaki's a good guy" drivel. His minders must have directed him again. Bush is a moron.

Pageviews