Pages

Search Ratttler

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Stop Downplaying Vick

Admittedly, I'm not an animal person, but I know right from wrong, that Vick's highest potential punishment will be woefully insufficient, that animals are valuable on this earth, not mere property, so the few that treat Vick like he didn't do anything that bad, who contrast him to mass murderers of humans, need to stop trying to distract from the egregiousness of his actions, and take this seriously. I, and at least vacreeper2003, are Virginians on here, and I hope I speak correctly for him when I call Vick an embarrasment to our state. We don't need indifferent assholes undermining the severity of Vick's crime; I want it known my condemnations are for serious crimes, and for people to believe that Vick's is.

0 comments:

Pageviews