Pages

Search Ratttler

Thursday, November 17, 2005

THE CURSE OF THE RED DOTS

Man, pal talk has a big problem. it called the red dottters. These people are admins who are drunk with power who will silance you if they dont like what you are saying. My case in point is this guy who loves to shut me up every chance he gets. I picture him in his big lazyboy with a mouse has big as a remote control and as soon as he sees me start to talk....BAM, hello mr.dot and good bye to free speech. My last run in with this God of Censorship was in a free speech room. A friend of mine had just getting done with a speech about the young people taking back the dem party. I went to support her and he slammed me in under 4 secs. Then he let me go, i went to take him up to task for it, WHAM! he did it again. He did it 1 more time. So, i ask myself this question:
So, much for free speech ,huh?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"These people are admins who are drunk with power who will silance you if they dont like what you are saying." Kind of like when you go even further and BOUNCE because they aren't in lock step with YOU on Hillary? Kind of like that?

Anonymous said...

What goes around comes around, Zombie, and well deserved in retaliation if nothing else.

zombiemaster said...

Dear Karla:
You should know the differance between a "dem room" and a "free speech room". If you do not i would be more than happy to explain the differance. A "dem room" is for those who belong to the dem party only, not for anyone else. It is a meeting place to discuss our party and what we can do to save it. It is not a place for anyone else's crap. A "free speech" room is for everyone to speak in.
Thank you for showing that you are one fucking dumbass inbreded asshole.

Yours truly:
Zombiemaster

Anonymous said...

Oh I see you've reverted back to being a dem, ay? It figures. You know what they say about lemmings.

Pageviews