Pages

Search Ratttler

Saturday, November 19, 2005

RANDOM ROOM RANTS

Well, now i've seen everything that MAINSTREAM has to offer in comedy, drama and suspense (and that is just waiting in line to speak)...i offer you a few random thoughs:

1. Dr doom is no hero in my book. I hate racist people, they add no vaule to anything, they are not even worth a mention on the rattler.

2. Could someone please tell me what the vaule of an american solider in iraq is worth? I ask this because there is a bidding war going on in Mainstream, i guess for 75 cents you can own 4 of your own.

3. Could we also raise some money for anger mangement for HOGWALLER?? This guy comes to the mic (when he anit jumping it) and screams "fuck you , fuck you" over and over. I have never heard him say anthing important (then again inbreds never do.

Well, thats the lastest and for God's sake, can someone go over to JC's house and smash his playstaion before it eats him alive?

0 comments:

Pageviews