Pages

Search Ratttler

Sunday, November 27, 2005

A DOUBLE STANDARD.....

frank waiting for his turn to speak

Damnit, I can't stand it anymore. I went into Mainstream for like 5 minutes and frank was preaching a sermon. People were putting references from the bible in text, and I hated it. When did an A-rated room turn into a Sunday morning church service, and why was this allowed to happen? For months I began to believe that Mainstream was filled with double standards, but i didnt say anything. Nowadays I see it more than ever. I ask myself, where are the admins? Where is the rulebook? I forgot, there is none.

Let me make one thing clear...this is not Voo's fault nor any of the admins. I blame the people who use up valuable space by going in that room and saying any old bullshit and some of it is just plain stupid or crazy, Yet it goes on. They bitch about Casey coming in with truth, and praise people like frank and Christocracy for their crazy bullshit ideas. They make fun of me because I am telling them about the rise of the youth to set the nation straight, and they downplay it.

In closing, all I am saying is that Mainstream needs to get its head out of its ass and start being what I know it can be....a catalyst of change in this country. That was the vision of the room when it started, now it is a shell of its former self. What a sad day this is for me to be posting about it here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zombie, Yes the young people will change our future. Don't pay any mind to these neoCONs. There statements are false. People are realizing our future will have to be with the Democrats. The Republicans have done far too much damage.

Pageviews