Pages

Search Ratttler

Sunday, November 27, 2005

A PSA FOR WINGNUTS

As usual, the whirling sparks inside my brain tend to toss up strange ideas at odd moments. Naturally, I'm years behind this internet craze, but just as forgetting the name of that one actor in that movie who played the tall guy's father is likely to have you sitting up and yelling, "Oh yeah, it was Judd Hirsch," at 3 AM, so too did the idea for this picture come into my brain unbidden. Don't worry, you should be seeing an, "All your Bush are belong to us," pic here the same day Christocracy declares his atheism on the mic.

Needless to say, I do not posess the required skills to alter a picture of such high comedic value. Granted, I did build my computer, and writing here has made me marginally competent at HTML, but the last time I had to try my hand at Photoshop it was in a college course, and I was far behind the curve, and all the machines were Macs, and for the love of god why can't I Right-Click?! So that went well.

I had to think fast. Who can I find that will change this photo for me, without asking too many questions. Lucky for me, d a r i was more than willing to help, and without a long interrogation. I would hate to have to invoke national security and the USA PATRIOT act just for this, but that's how committed I am to providing you with retro, hackneyed jokes based on tired web crazes. No no, don't thank me. You're worth it.

JC

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

. . .. i adore kittens!

Pageviews