Pages

Search Ratttler

Saturday, November 19, 2005

ON A QUEST

I am Dragon Quest VII, and I do not suck

I've just returned from purchasing Dragon Quest VIII. It comes with a playable demo of Final Fantasy XII, which was incredible. You may not hear from me for awhile. I'll be keeping my ears open in Mainstream though, so if Buttlogic says anything stupid, you'll hear about it. But, hell, what are the odds of that, right?

You know, when I was applying for a job as a Game Tester at Acclaim Entertainment, (they're out of business now, and no, it wasn't my fault!) I was asked how long I had played a video game in one sitting. The answer was 36 hours playing Final Fantasy VII, the best game evah. I survived on Pringles and Mountain Dew, and fell into a week-long coma the moment I dropped the controller. And those Katrina survivors think they had it tough.

JC

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not so fast fantasy boy. Seems draconian damsel, Jean Schmidt, sprung loose bats from the old home cave. http://wampum.wabanaki.net/vault/2005/11/002066.html

Anonymous said...

Who, but JC has no life and no responsibilities could play a game for that long. Thank goodness welfare paid for the Pringles and Mountain Dew. Hey Claus............... get a job man...... get a life! Im tired of paying for you to sit on your ass and play games.

Anonymous said...

It doesnt matter how long someone spends their OWN TIME doing what they want to do. It's THEIR time. Im sure you watch TV, im sure you spend your time on PALTALK. Just because someone spends 36 hours playing a game THEY BOUGHT, with THEIR money IN THE PAST (Which if you bothered to even read the text, it was past tense. FF7 came out a long time ago. 1997)

Pageviews