Pages

Search Ratttler

Saturday, August 05, 2006

AVENGE, NO MATTER THE COST


Never will I understand certain people and the way they feel they must avenge themselves, no matter the cost. It also does not matter if they do NOT have all or any of the facts, as long as they feel they were injured.

Livid apologies were not good enough for you; which I can prove if you deny, you wanted more. In a previous posting I had offered the olive branch, as I have also offered to give you the facts, notice I was not the one to bring this up in the ratttler you were with your comment to Z's posting.

It also is not enough that I do not open Banned when you have your room open, I do so out of respect and for the chatters will not be divided. For me the principal of a free speech room is important, not which room it is. I will not join you in your silly, childish room war (which also I can prove from your own words has been your intent).

You accuse me of 'storming into paltalk' demanding that the established, written, agreed upon rules of the room be followed, although this is not in fact what happened, even if it was you were never the room owner of Banned. You never had to worry about being approached by a red admin, nor did you ever to have explain room's principals to any red admins. Although I am the room owner of Banned, you would get upset if I asked about something that occurred in the room. Both times I asked you about the room it was due to offline pm(s) I would receive, then you would proceed to tell me I should not ask you what happens in the room, that I should just trust you. Next you tried to shame me for the time you spent in Banned; even for the time I was in the hospital, and although I truly did and do appreciate all you did for the room I never wanted you or anyone to feel as though they must run themselves in the ground. Again I thank you for all you did, yet Livid the room was to be different from other rooms. People were not to be fearful of getting a red dot simply because they disagreed with an admin, or sent the admin a nasty pm. I still do not understand how you think that MC should not red dot walks for the 'abuse' walks slings, yet you think you are above the rules and get red dot for the day due to a nasty pm.

No Livid even me thanking you for all you did for the room and me asking you repeatedly were you sure you did not want to be an admin was enough.

No matter how you try to spin this, you left Banned as an admin due to a disagreement over a red dot you wanted to remain for the day. This too I can prove if you want to deny it. You wanted to red dot a chatter due to the fact he had previous been dotted by you for a TOS,and he dared pm you asking you why he was dotted. When you explained why he was dotted to him he got a wee bit nasty with you (I still have the pm). Now how did you react to that pm, did you send him another pm back, or did you ignore his pm? There were no threats in his pm to you, even through you wish to say he abused you. You wanted the dot to stay on him for the day.

The admins of Banned jokingly say they are admins with the thickest skins, for we all have received pm as you did, some much worst than you received.

Then to top things off when you were really upset with me in the 3 hour long 'discussion' we had, you tell me that you and JC went to an red admin about a certain issue. Hell you even announced it to the room, turns out that isn't exactly true JC never went to a red admin with you, you cannot deny this others heard you as well as your text to me. So seems that it's not beneath you to use prevarication to carry out your vindictiveness.

You take a mistake of someone that truly believes in giving everyone a chance, and try to turn it into a serious character flaw of mine that is as great as 'Cheney's & Rove's.

Well Livid I don't know what more you want, apologies not good enough, saying thank you is not gratitude enough to appease you. Also you forget to tell people when you started this little war that I offered to give you Banned, no that you did not want, you only want to be childish and damn the consequences.

Well Livid as you have said (although you never practiced it) the best way to handle childish temper tantrums is simply ignore the one 'acting out', that is the option I'm choosing to take with you.

Perhap you once again need look at yourself honestly and see what you are doing.. you might not even know you are doing it, as you didn't know when in college and students and professor alike held a sort of "intervention" for you, since they just didn't like you taking over the class.

I hope that one day you can see you are not without flaws. Know unlike yourself, I will always be willing to give anyone a chance, even you.

~~~~~~Always A Facetious Pain~~~~~

~~~~~Sweet Smile~~~~~

4 comments:

S_LINK90 said...

well Facetious Muse we may not agree on several things but we do on this one.
timid {livid} is,in fact the one who started all this bullshit because hes a fucking crybaby.
he has tryed everything in his childish mind to bring down other rooms by doing several underhanded thins such as,coming into room under fake names,coming in under his own name,adding nicks then going back to his room and hitting mass invites,and still does to this very day and people are getting tired of it,,, believe me i get pm`s about it all the time.
timids undoing will be at his own doing as he is seeing now.
poor timid,,, running to the reds,, thats sad but expected,,,.

MysticSeaMaiden said...

How much you all want to bet 'someone' will say me and Slink are one and the same?

What is terribly sad it's some chatters have come to me to tell how childish they think Livid's actions are, they worry to say anything. Sadly I guess the good old 'fears' days of SI is back. ~
~Shaking my head~

Just_April1974 Aka. Mz_Erotic said...

I will testify that Muse is NOT, Slinky. Tho, don't ask me to swear, i'm pissed-off at God, so wouldn't really be a genuinely honest thing to do. Men, gather the decent among you, and speak out for yourselves, because certain asswipes are making you look so bad.

Just_April1974 Aka. Mz_Erotic said...

It's my advise, that before you go off patting people on the back, you find out who's back you are patting. Most serial killers were deemed to be the best neighbors, among the best citizens, and so forth... but oops, they forgot to mention all those bodies that they had piling up everywhere. When you come online, you face the uncertaintly of dealing with unsavory people, inclusing dangerous people, and as an adult, you should take proper precautions to protect yourself, not insist that others do it for you. The fact is, as long as a person who violates TOS is controlled, such as with a dot for 24 hours, then the admins and owner have lived up to their duties. It is also advised, that before a person judges, that they know a bit more about what is going on behind the scenes, or one tends to stick their preverbial foot in their mouths, and may end up looking like a fool on top of it. Just a thought.

Pageviews