Pages

Search Ratttler

Friday, August 04, 2006

SOME MEN'S EGOS...USS LINCOLN



This is the transcript of the actual radio conversation of a U.S. naval ship with Canadian authorities off the coast of Newfoundland.

Canadian: Please divert your course 15 degrees to the south to avoid a collision.

Americans: Recommend you divert your course 15 degrees to the north to avoid a collision.

Canadians: Negative. You will have to divert your course 15 degrees to the south to avoid a collision.

Americans: This is the captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert your course.

Canadians: No. I say again, you divert your course.

Americans: This is the aircraft carrier USS Lincoln, the second largest ship in the United States Atlantic fleet. We are accompanied by three destroyers, three cruisers and numerous support vessels. I demand that you change your course 15 degrees north, I say again, that's one five degrees north, or counter-measures will be undertaken to ensure the safety of this ship.

Canadians: This is the lighthouse. It's your call.



I couldn't make this stuff up lol

~~~~Always A Factious Pain~~~~

~~~~Sweetest Smiles~~~~

2 comments:

MysticSeaMaiden said...

LOL can you believe that I still giggling when I think about it. I am so happy you enjoyed it vacreeper, I'll try to find more humorous items to publish.

~~~~~~Always a Facetious Pain~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Smiles~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ononotagain said...

That's funny? AAARGH! these fucking people have a NUCLEAR arsenal capable of destroying many many earths, and believe the world needs to END to fulfill their religious fantasies. But, Yeah, I laughed till I pissed!

Pageviews