Pages

Search Ratttler

Friday, August 11, 2006

POSSILFOSSIL SPEAKS!!! HOOOOOORAYYYY


Here is a letter in the TATTLERS' Mailbag from Possilfossil who was banned from SI permanently, yet THE BASTARD DIRTYERN still enjoys SI... untouched. Justice huh?

Mailbag:

Dear Tattler
May I for the last time post a reply, I no longer have paltalk on my computer, ergo i cannot defend myself in a chat room.I have written to pal talk expressing my disgust,at the racial,attitude of this company. In any decent society , one is allowed to defend oneself, not on pal talk. This has been a kangaroo court, where i have been,accused judged and found guilty. I find that irrehensible in the extreme. one or 2 points.

1 The post by a friend was signed at the begining of the post AS A FRIEND OF POSSILS. as person was using my computer , what else could they do?
2 The virulent attacks i have had from Attilla THe Hen, have been unrelenting, I feel sorry for the woman , what a pathetic life she must have to ,concentrate so much hate on 1 person.
3 virginia_1776 is like a loop tape, why do u support mao tse tung !!!!???, ad nauseum. virginnia go read a book on the history of china, circa 1920 2006 , look at china to-day.
4 Now i would like to thank , ChatAttack, i see her mentioned as being fair and unbiased, also to Saltspring, we have locked horns m8, on a few occasions, but i was absolutely pleased when u came into attilas' room that night , and stuck up for me, Attilas room (what a joke) invited in there to be castigated,(sad).
5 God bless your little cotton socks, ISA, you and a few more ,are true friends, ty xxx.
6 My friend made a very good point, no one has complained about the mutilation of VIETNAMESE. This must say something
7 Shellycan , b4 i made any remarks to you, here are some quotes of yours ,which virginnia never mentioned, that you said to me!!
You piece of garbage
You ball of slime.
You piece of shit.
I hope the last thing u hear possil, is my laughter , as you are dying.
Possil i will come and water your grave, (piss on it ).
There were many other insults of the same vein.
Thank you if u publish this tattler.
I will still read the tattler, but no more contributions from me.
Now i can go back to being normal.
signed The possilfossil.
>

3 comments:

AnonymousPoster said...

I wasn't around to witness any of this, and gladly so. I have heard Possil say some pretty disgusting things, but -IF- this is true...

"I hope the last thing u hear possil, is my laughter , as you are dying."

... then Shellycan should have been banned for this one. Though, Paltalk would have few members if they banned everyone who spoke so horribly. Everyone should take a good look at what they are saying to others.

IsabellaSays said...

possi.. i miss you ..

MysticSeaMaiden said...

Possil you are sorely missed. We all hope you come bak soon. Much Love to you and yours

......... , . - . - , _ , .......
......... ) ` - . .> ' `( .......
........ / . . . .`.. . . .. ........
........ |. . . . . |. . .| .........
......... .. . . . ./ . ./ ...........
........... `=(.. /.=` ...........
............. `-;`.-' .............
............... `)| ... , .........
................. || _.-'| ..........
............. , _|| .._, / .........
....... , ..... ..|| .' ..............
.... |.. |.. , . ||/ ...............
, ....` | /|., |Y.., ...........
... '-...'-._....||/ ..............
........ >_.-`Y| ...............
............. , _|| ..............
............... ..|| ..............
................. || ..............
................. || ..............
................. |/ ..............
...................................

Pageviews