Pages

Search Ratttler

Thursday, August 17, 2006

YOU ASKED FOR IT!

At 9:01 AM, AnonymousPoster said...
Imitation: the sincerest form of flattery.

The Rattler began as a copycat of The Tattler, or don't you remember that? The mere fact that you would mention, with hatred, the writer of another blog shows your jealousy and lack of competence in your own abilities. You guys are so predictable. Honestly, what do you accomplish with such hatred. You are no better than the militant muslims who wish death to infidels. Mind your own affairs Zombie, and stop trying so hard to be the class bully. You're really not good at it. (when people laugh at you, youre not being effective)

Readers: Stay tuned as Zombie and his merry band of sword rattlers attack the Anonymous Poster with hatred and bullish comments.....

That was a comment on my post about the tattler, let's break it down, shall we?

First of all, I was the first person to start insulting other chatters in SI when Voo had his rooms opened and I was so good at it that others complained so much that I couldn't admin in his rooms anymore, so anyone mocking another chatter in paltalk or on any of these blogs is basically copying me. I am fully aware of my abilites to write, speak or communicate my ideals in the way I see fit whether in debate, in joking or in plain insulting fashion. As for your comparison to the militant muslims: that is way off base as I do not wish death on anyone, I wish we could put to death old ideas and morals that have enslaved us for many years. There is a new way of thinking out there and it applies to today and the sooner we accept it, the better the country will be. You must be a neocon inbred who sleeps with his mother each night and his sister in the afternoon and brother on the weekends.

As for my affairs, THIS COUNTRY is my affair. I live here, do you? I care about whats going on and while I am not as good a speaker as Voo or the others, I do what I can to help the causes I believe in. Can you say the same thing? I think not.

You also called me the class bully, that's a joke. If you really know me or talk to anyone who knows me, I am the nicest guy you could meet, however when you fuck with people I know and respect, call the things I believe lies or anti-american, you get the dander up and I go into full attack mode. Now, if you can't stand the heat I bring, get the fuck out of the kitchen or you will get burned. Thats not a threat, that is simple truth and there is nothing you can do about it. Why dont you take the mask off and tell us who you are, you chicken shit? until you do, I think of you like I think of a republican, a problem who soon will be nothing more than a bad memory.

Well, AP....there's the attack on you as you requested. I hope that this meets your expections, if not, I'm sure that you will litter the comments with your displeasure. Take a tip from old BS detector and go away while you can.

ZM

1 comments:

AnonymousPoster said...

HA! Zombie... ole Kenny boy.

whoo! Your head is so big I bet you cant get through doors. I guess youre going to tell me that YOU invented the Rattler.. no wait, you would tell me you invented the internet.. LMAO Im sure I am not the first to tell you that you have an over inflated ego, but your bullyish comments tell me that you are inferior to most in some way. You have something like the Napoleon syndrome. That must be why your wife wears the pants in your family and tells you when to breathe. I have heard her on the mic in the background using more profanity than you do. It is why you come online and act like youre Mama's big man. I bet you puff out your small bare chest as big as you can, tie your blankie around your neck and run around in your Power Ranger Underwear pretending you are Captain Underpants! Zombie, you make it so easy to do this. You say you were the first person to start attacking chatters in Social Issues. ROFLMAO Others are just copying you? My sentiment remains; Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I bet they wish they had Power Ranger Underwear too! You are a bully Zombie. You ARE like a militant muslim. Well, that is if your wife says you can be. LOL Kenny, Please.. keep entertaining us. You're funny!

Pageviews