Pages

Search Ratttler

Thursday, August 17, 2006

THE TATTLER EXPOSED!

I dont't know how many people actually read the tattler but I just began to. That blog is a joke and I have written its author many times telling her/him/it so. The writer has a thing for MosesKnows by naming that neonutjob "nicest person of the day". I did a triple take when I read that. I will admit that whoever writes that kind of shit must hang out in the "fridge" rooms and not the main discussion rooms.

Another question that I have about this person is when it writes in the blogs, is she talking about real pal talk chatters who it claims to be friends with or are these names part of some sick invisible friend fetish carried over from childhood (bets are on that one and even the idiots at ConstipationThink want in on this action). So to whoever writes on the tattler, think twice before messing with this blog or its people again.

The truth is the tattler is Karma-NY and only I know why.

ZM

3 comments:

AnonymousPoster said...

Imitation: the sincerest form of flattery.

The Rattler began as a copycat of The Tattler, or don't you remember that? The mere fact that you would mention, with hatred, the writer of another blog shows your jealousy and lack of competence in your own abilities. You guys are so predictable. Honestly, what do you accomplish with such hatred. You are no better than the militant muslims who wish death to infidels. Mind your own affairs Zombie, and stop trying so hard to be the class bully. You're really not good at it. (when people laugh at you, youre not being effective)

Readers: Stay tuned as Zombie and his merry band of sword rattlers attack the Anonymous Poster with hatred and bullish comments.....

AnonymousPoster said...

I speak the truth Vacreeper... it may hurt, but its the truth.

AnonymousPoster said...

I see Frisson is in fact the one who cant see truth. That or either shes as dumb as Livid. Truth is Frisson, Im not Virginia!

Pageviews