Pages

Search Ratttler

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

REFLECTIONS OF THE CHANGING TIDE

Just a quick note to everyone that ZM is alive and is planning one of the greatest posts ever on this blog. However I got sidetracked by lack of material, writers block and now due to attila the chickenshit sending me a nude picture of herself (which I forwarded to Livid) made me blind for the next two weeks. Trust me, I barely made it out alive after seeing that. I should have known better that to open an email from an address that said neoconwhore@royallyfuckedinthehead.net. Over at the consternut tank, I see some long winded posts filled with nothing but lies and rewords to prove that they are right, But I see Jesus took them to task already.

Quick note to Livid- the next time you puke on my $5000 rug, my wife said she is going to use your head to clean it and next time you drink all my booze, please replace it with borbon and not water. Thank you, sir!

As labor day draws near, I find myself waxing sentimental over a great summer and what approaches my favorite holiday: HALLOWEEN. Also, I start the day shift at my job very soon (8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for all those who watch Fox News), dont worry, I'm not going to melt because only vampires melt in the sun, zombies shuffle 24 hours a day.

Also, I look forward to helping NY become the first all democratic state in our union by VOTING an all dem ticket come november. I urge all my fellow NYers to join me because the repuke bush bed buddy we got now, put us in a hole and the only that can help us out is a dem. Dick Cheney, STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY CITY, YOU JACKASS!

That's all for now.
ZM

1 comments:

MysticSeaMaiden said...

Oh I can hardly wait ZM :>)

I love halloweed, it is my favorite 'holiday'. It is the one time of the year everyone can act like children. I 'm looking forward ro haunted houses (taking my little one for the first time this year) and the trick and treating. Of course I enjoy dressing up too ;o)

ZM I'm so happy you are a zombie, for I would hate to lose you to the sun :=)

TTYS :o)

Pageviews