Pages

Search Ratttler

Saturday, August 05, 2006

VERY SICK.......

Man, the WWE has closed my radio show down due to what they call "copyright infrigement", they also claimed that we didnt have "permission" to talk about the product they show (the TV shows RAW and SMACKDOWN). Real nice ways to treat their fans, dont you think. Anyway, that leaves me more time to post on this blog and be on paltalk in the social issues rooms. I warn everyone now that i will be a thorne on the side of any neonazi nutjob in the room. The insults will be coming swift and on target.

As I write my blog, I am in Livid's room and I am thankful that it is balanced.

later....
Z

1 comments:

MysticSeaMaiden said...

Z you are just too cute lol I wish I had a chance to check out your radio show before it got closed. Well at least we will all be blessed to have you around more( I know selfish reasons) lol ~~smiles

Pageviews