Pages

Search Ratttler

Saturday, August 19, 2006

AW HELL

Man, you would think that people would back off the Rattler because we burst a lot of bubbles on here when it comes to the Republican liars that stink up the hall in paltalk SI rooms, but they don't. Now it seems that we got another inbred fuckhead by the name of Attila the Hun or (should I say fat filthy bitch with no life) writing absolute dribble in the comments section of the posts. Look, bitch...Here's the deal....BUSH'S WIRETAPPING WAS ILLEGAL...plain and simple. Now, get the fuck over it and move to the next buffet table, ok?

Now on to you, AP, LEAVE MY FUCKING WIFE OUT OF THIS, OK?. She has no dealings with this blog or SI because of stupid needledicks like yourself! If you want to mix it up with me, that's fine but leave my fucking family out of it! GOT IT? GOOD!

Now on to the HE-SHE that writes on the tattler...you're a chickenshit motherfucker who don't even have the guts to sign a name on your piece of shit blog. To me, thats being a yellow lined coward. Plain and Simple.

At least I sign my name on my posts so people know who said what becuase I am the type of person to say it to your face, not hide behind a computer. If we met face to face, I would say these things to your toothless face.

Personal Note to those at ConservaStink- open your fucking comments up and stop acting like pussies.

Anyone else want a piece of this, I dare you to comment on this post because I serve up the finest plate of shut the fuck up anywhere.

ZM

6 comments:

MrArchieBunker said...

Kenny, I thought 'Karma-NY' was the Tattler, now you seem unsure. Seriously,a lack of discipline as to who contributes to what I once considered an interesting blog is killing it. This contributes to to the stereotype (accurate in my opinion) that the left is merely an unruly mob of malcontents. Cheers, Arch

AnonymousPoster said...

Zombie, since you addressed me directly, I will respond. The comment I made about your wife is true and because SHE addresses people ON the MIC and IN Paltalk, she is fair game. I would not speak any untruth about her, but I understand sometimes the truth hurts.

Zombie, it is you that hides behind a keyboard making your cruel, demanding remarks all the while knowing your safe and secure in your home. Yeah, you are Mama's big man, aren't you! LMAO @ you!

As for Livid, well, I have pretty much stopped responding to him. He is not mentally stable and its not nice to pick on people who are ill. The fact that I breathe pisses Livid off... lol Best not to tip the boat and push him over the edge.

So, Zombie, its still a free country and if Virginia doesnt want to allow comments from every bully on the block, its her right. Why is it such an obsession of yours, anyway?

"Anyone else want a piece of this, I dare you to comment on this post because I serve up the finest plate of shut the fuck up anywhere." Oh Kenny, you're such a tease....... lmao

AnonymousPoster said...

Livid, dear, as I said.. you are not stable. Your last comment makes little sense. I will not bash you anymore. I really feel like you need to back away from all this. Take care of yourself.

Bless your heart.

MysticSeaMaiden said...

AP I have been staying out of your personal feuds, but you are going way too far to bring anyone's family into the blog. AP you need to show a hint of common decency & sense. DO NOT BRING FAMILY MEMBERS INTO YOUR BULLSHIT!!!

AP I have sat back and watched your BS comments for months, and your remark to ZM aka Kenny, that he hides was a laugh in a half. You are the one to scare to use even your nick on pal to post here, while ZM not only uses his nic on pal, he also does NOT hid his real name.

AP CHILL OUT!!!!! ZM wife does not come in here posting BS and you should NOT post crap about her. Grow the fuck up AP, it is so grade school to use insults geared at someone's family.

Now AP start your little BS games with me again, but stop using family members. It makes you look like an adult whose emotional growth stopped at age 6 ( Iknow, I know we are talking about Ap but I always like to give the benefit of doubt).

~~~~~~Forever A Facetious Pain~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~Sweet Smile~~~~~~~~~~~

AnonymousPoster said...

Muse,

Crawl back in your hole. Kenny, himself, said in a prior post that he was using an incognito name in Paltalk, you DUMBASS! I dont have to tell you anything, much less what my name is? READ the LINE ABOVE.. it says anonymousposter said.... THAT is me, and the only name you need to know. I guess your real name is Facetious Muse? Find something else to worry about.

When Kenny's wife is on the mic shooting vile comments across the bow she is fodder for comment. She speaks to people in the room on the mic, and that makes her a player. Also, in one of Kenny's posts he mentioned her. I would not speak ill of someone's family unless they make themselves part of the mix. Now, crawl back into your crappy hole and when you have something to say make it have some merit.

Signed,

AnonymousPoster

~~~Proudly, the pain in your ass~~~

IsabellaSays said...

i don't think AP is virg.. i think it's AttillatheHEFFER..
heheh

Pageviews