Pages

Search Ratttler

Thursday, August 17, 2006

COMMENTS ALLOWED! YEAH, RIGHT VIRGINIA!


As per JC's request (copy 'n pasted below), I have "leapt to attention" to accomodate this blog's owner, not to mention frequent purveyor of esquisite tongue in cheek-isms designed to tickle one's sensibilities into complete submission. (More on the tongue thing later in this post)

Following is my acquiesence to JC's "request", albeit if ya know JC, his seemingly gentle persuasion here is more akin to "HEY LIVID! COVER THIS SUBJECT IN A DAMNED POST INSTEAD OF IN THE BURIED COMMENT SECTION YOU MORON!"

______________________________
At 9:47 PM, Livid said... (in a comment to one of Z's posts)

Just an update on Virginia's blog. Not much going there in terms of content. I think only about 3 entries in all, although it was so boring I'm not even certain of that. It was the first time I've stopped to take a look. What a gigantic waste of time. While Virginia made claim she "might" allow comments to her blog entries, that is not the case as yet. She provides the ability to "email" which of course means the ability to edit or ashcan. I thought about sending an email requesting some freedom of expression as is the case in this blog where you can even be completely anonymous as is the case with a lot of the nazi youth who sneak in here from time to time, but I realize my email would either be thrown away or altered to the point where it couldn't be recognized, so what's the point!!
Livid

At 1:23 AM, Jesus Claus said...

I've wandered by her blog a few times, and you're right, there's not much happening, and she is still too cowardly to allow comments. When I confront her about it, she keeps trying to change the subject. I'd love to see you take this comment and post it as a post, Liv. So people will know what's going on, you understand. The fact that it would piss off Virginia plays no part in my request.
JC
______________________________
Note JC's last sentence. JC loves to tweak Virginia. JC also knows I too am easily amused by poking a stick at her ample girth. (Hey, we all need hobbies yanno?) In any case, he knows I love making fun of her, and I know he glories in me making fun of her, and he knows I know he glories in it, and most of you know that I love it, and that he loves it when I do it, and so therefore we ALL know JC's tongue is superglued (in his last sentence) to the inside of his cheek. (I told you I'd explain the "tongue thing later in this post" and I have. Watch for the next one cuz there's one more.)
______________________________
I revisited Virginia's blog (homework I didn't relish) just to confirm my initial impressions were correct. I was wrong about the number of entries, but right about everything else. http://conservthink.blogspot.com/ In order of appearance and content:
  1. Aug. 1. Virginia's "introductory post" to her new blog. She whines about Voo and Dommie, twisting and spinning her story in the process, and adds this final comment at the end. (This blog will publish conservative perspectives on different topics. I am also considering allowing comments.) Please note "considering allowing comments". Isn't that a grin?
  2. Aug. 6. Archie whines about some photographer and welcomes (sucks up to) Virginia's new blog.
  3. Aug. 8. Amish (whoever that is) whines about the "moral and ethical standards" of Paltalk. Also sucks up to Virginia.
  4. Aug. 9. Virginia begs for readership by posting the following message, hopeing people will think her blog is "inclusive" in view of her magnanimous gesture of "allowing" email. (Email Conservative Think! Welcome yet again to ConservativeThink! Don't like what you see? socialdiatribes@yahoo.com Send us a yell)
  5. Unknown date. Archie whines about charity and advises readers NOT to give to charity. That's right NOT to give money to charity.
  6. Aug. 12. Virginia whines about Voo and Dommie again, also adding her annoyance at the Tattler. Oh, and she sucks up to S_Link in the process.

It is now Aug. 17th. As yet, no substantive or political or social issue has seen the light of day (conservative or otherwise) in Virginia's blog. She's going on three weeks now, has only 6 posts, three of which are hers, 2 of Archie's, and there is still nothing even remotely redeeming or informative within, unless you count ass sucking and whining as positive. (Tongue thing will now come directly at you again) She's really providing a terrific service isn't she? (Did ya see it? The tongue thing?)

______________________________

Having complied to JC's request with the absolute minimum of effort, (copy and paste is a godsend), and having amused myself for the few minutes it took to create this post, I now turn this blog back over to true commentary about the issues of the day. Ya owe me Claus, but I'll admit.. it's been fun!

2 comments:

Just_April1974 Aka. Mz_Erotic said...

"Amish," is SwordOfTheAmish... aka., SaltySpring, aka., SaltyShit, ya newbie.

MrArchieBunker said...

You are a disgusting LIAR Livid. I never advised anyone not to give to charity. Re-read the post

Pageviews