Pages

Search Ratttler

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

ERROR IN THE DATA

This is the only time that I will admit I was wrong on a subject. I recently found out that Virginia1776 and her band of merry republican knotheads have opened up a new blog on the Blogger program called "Conservative Think" at this URL: http://conservthink.blogspot.com/
Well, after reading her first few posts, I was shocked to see that she MAY allow comments. (about fucking time she allowed smarter people equal time). She has her usual band of Fox News influenced posters (S_LINK90, archie and herself), what surprises me is the addition of that piece of human waste : Sword of the amish.

I have known sword for awhile and having him as a poster will drag her blog down in the mud as far as credibility goes (a personal note for old Sword: yeah, I called you a piece of human waste, what are you going to do about it?) I just got done reading the blog and old Virginia is whining because DommieGoddess and her had a falling out over a statement Lord Voo said. Wow, this only proves that Virginia is one of those people who allow freedom of speech only when it favors what she believes, something that we have been saying here on the rattler for a long time. (I hope this is Dommie's wakeup call about some of her admins in her room.)

On to a more important subject: I rejoiced when I heard the news that Joe Lieberman lost the Democratic nomination for a fourth term Tuesday to Ned Lamont over the war stance he took. But he pledged to petition his way onto the November ballot as an independent candidate. Good Luck , Joe. This proves that people are sick of this war and are ready for a change. You've got to hear what he had said about this at this news link: http://wjz.com/topstories/topstories_story_220202557.html
(Also watch the video for more insanity!)

Thats it for now.
Z

4 comments:

AnonymousPoster said...

Thanks Zombie!

I wondered what happened to Virginia's blog. Thanks for the direction.

I dont know about the tiff between Dommie and Virginia, but I am glad at least, that your crowd is gone. Good work Dommie!

AnonymousPoster said...

Livid,

Have you figured out how to tell that I am not Virginia on Paltalk yet? I didn't think so! You're not that smart, but any admin of a room should know how. Not my fault you're so ignorant!

I think you're just one of JC's little Mother's Morning Out friends. I know your obsession with this is causing you mental problems but... ooops! Looks like Livid went to big boy pants a bit too soon! Get a grip Livid. It's its showing.

Just_April1974 Aka. Mz_Erotic said...

A Pity Hint For Lost Moronic Psycho's: AP is NOT Virginia dipstick. You seem to have some sort of psychotic obsession with any women who has the guts to stand up to your endless rantings. Seriously, seek out a well trained psychiatrist.

Just_April1974 Aka. Mz_Erotic said...

I NEVER defended AP ffs, can't people read??? I said, "AP is NOT Virginia." How much clearer can I be. Last I looked, I AM typing in english. Holy Dog, I mean... God! Did PalTalk overdose on Fuckitol when I wasn't looking? Please, don't put typing onto my fingers, I do enough for myself, thanks. *Smiles*

Pageviews