Pages

Search Ratttler

Thursday, June 12, 2008

To Satisfy The Firey Imaginations !!


It was a dark and lonely night online. The screensaver continued to pop up reminding me that Voo, Slinky, Classic, Daniel and JC were only a click away....

It was late, and I was tired, but never too tired to juggle my men. The rumors had been circulating that I was a busy woman, cybering every male I could capture with my alarming, yet sexy, red font. My keyboard came to life with wild abandon, typing out alluring words such as; "policies", "taxes", "Impeachment", and (the most bewitching word of all) "GOVERNMENT" !!!

Yes... determined to capture the text of these 4 bronze, font sex GODS online, I typed away, cooing to their alert typing fingers, trying to capture their imaginative words on my screen, slaying all other online women in my path!! I WOULD BE THE QUEEN!! I WOULD BE THE WOMAN OF THEIR PC's!! I WOULD OWN THEIR TEXT I TELL YOU!!

My fingers slid quickly across the bumpy keyboard... coaxing, bewitching, enchanting these online male presences until they could no longer resist my font !!!!

I watched with a creeping smile as my prey began to submit to my tremendous typing ability and sexy red font... One by one, these men became mine.. and MINE ALONE!!

Oh yes, they couldn't resist the temptation of a 49 year old, lovingly devoted housewife in a political chatroom talking about politics.!!..

They swore alligiance to me, and ME ALONE throughout their entire chat lives!!

IF any of these men even SEEMED to wander away from my online spell, they knew they would suffer the ultimate demise... the handy, dandy delete button!!!

The End... or is it? BWWWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

(This message was approved by; Rick, my husband.. who thinks you are ALL crazier than a one-legged man in a foot race)

P.S. I DENOUNCE KATE AS A HUMAN BEING

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao isa dont forget voo is mine and you get daniel!!! Gotta luv the paltalk drama its like Jerry Springer on crack!

Anonymous said...

haha ISA

S_LINK90

Unknown said...

Too funny!

IsabellaSays said...

Anonymous said...
You want names?

flalady had a fling with Voo and so did Mother.Jesado ,Mother and VOO had a 3some the next day.Dusty came out as gay and had a short romance with Voo before reversing to hetero-sexuality and he started dating Muse.Dusty now has a crush on lively Oak.Lively is herself into a lesbian relationship with ISA.Slink fancy ISA but ISA's husband fancy Slink.Carmen dumped Godot,for a week end with Magnum force.Magnum gay lover Big Mac got upset and went back to VOO.
Just another day in our lives.

10:49 AM

IsabellaSays said...

NOW THAT WAS HYSTERICAL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Anonymous said...

isabellah wanted to cuckold her husband and asked me to come over. I didn't because it was sick.
isabellah is Vicki Barton
Lima, Ohio

Anonymous said...

Daniel is English ,he has yellow bucked teeth and he eats dog meat.
Not a fair deal!
Isa should demand Daniel plus $3000 and a helicopter tour of the city of London.

MysticSeaMaiden said...

You swore you would never tell! That's it Isa, all bets are off. Yes Isa I'm going to spill the beans it was you, me, tommyjohnson and Dusty.


LMAO

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......yes, isa, yesssssssssssssssss....i am almost there!!!!! oooooooooooh my gawwwwwwwwwwwd.......if you say POLITICS one more time, i am THERE!!!!.....ha ha ha

IsabellaSays said...

LOL LEB AND MUSE
THIS IS A TRIP
LOL

Pageviews