Pages

Search Ratttler

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

GREAT MOMENTS IN CONSERVOFASCISM

eviltechnology kneels and fellates the corpse of Der Fuhrer:

eviltechnology: this war on terrorism would be alot easier if we went through the mideast like he did the jews

So you take that brownshirt in Extra Small, right? Bonus points to the first bonehead who whines in comments that we're supporting terrorists by opposing genocide. You know they're so demented that someone will say it, completely oblivious to the irony. I wish I were joking, I really do.

JC

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The real irony is how you won't address your name that you obviously created to demean a religion, but yet you want to find fault with this guy. I don't expect a response. You ran like a little girl last time this subject came up. And it WILL be mentioned again, just so I can watch you cower like the little pussy boy you are. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pageviews