Pages

Search Ratttler

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

KISS ARMY! RAWWWWWWWWWK!

I'm sure you've all seen this video of TheAssignedMod ranting away about LordMercifulVoo. But I just noticed, along with others in the room, how much clutter and crap is infesting this white trashy basement hideaway. Do you notice all the KISS memorabilia? This guy is obsessed with KISS! There's a poster, several boxes of random KISS crap. KISS is this guy's life. I wonder if he feels any disloyalty to Gene Simmons wearing that AC/DC cap. As itsmejane_1 said:

itsmejane_1: Assmod has a Paul Stanley mic
Jesus Claus: a Paul Stanley PENIS mic
itsmejane_1: GET IT.... A PAUL STANLEY MIC... THE MIC KEEPS GOING DOWN...GET IT GET IT!

I can't quite make out the logo on his shirt, but it definitely could be NASCAR related. And over his left shoulder, you can just make out where a trailer park garage sale exploded. This is the sad, sad legacy of decades of Southern inbreeding, culminating ultimately in this pathetic, KISS obsessed shell of a man.



JC

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Not to mention that he's wearing a hat that indicates he's bisexual. At least that's what AC/DC meant the last time I looked. AC/DC=runs on either current.. get it?

Pinko Commie Mommy Jane said...

I blame the libtards!!!

Oh sorry, I don't know what came over me... I must have been possessed by the ghost of AssMod's dead tooth!

Lola_Baby said...

I almost feel sorry for him.

Sad, :(

Anonymous said...

Carmen_

You are a used up Army barracks sex toy that now gets passed up on by drunk Navy sailors who have been out to sea for over a year.

Pinko Commie (bla bla bla)

I don't call you failed surrendercratics "Libtards"... no way! That would be letting you spineless fugks off the hook for not being able to say "No!" to financing the Iraq war.

You are a LIBO. You are of the "godless and immoral" who enjoy eating the placentas of your allowed births... but turn a blind eye to the millions of unborn babies you backed down a suction tube into oblivion.

Lola...

You are a nut swinger.


Simply "Hang yourselves" LIBO's!

You couldn't carry my jockstrap on your best day... and I wouldn't give you the kindness of have my balls bounce off your chin either.

AngryCSfather said...

As for KISS...

It is the Greatest Band in the World!

I won't appologize for being a KISS fan.

KISS my ass

Pageviews