Pages

Search Ratttler

Thursday, April 03, 2008

WARS OF THE WORLD


Lol, well this is my first post when it comes to politics. I get serious, yet at the same time I laugh.

I see the world in a crisis right now, economical problems in the USA, health care, people worried (like myself) about chips in their arses, new world order, nuclear weapons, exhausted troops, and real wars and fake wars, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Russia, China, amazing isn't it?? Oh and the world is a great place?? looooooool, wtf??? You know man created the world he lives in now and if it's fucked up it's because man messed it up, so either fix it or blow each other up and get over it!!!

I get upset at racism and hate, people who see color and don't realize that everyone bleeds red, it's people like that who create war. I love israel, I love my people. I want change in the USA, I want peace but it seems peace when it comes to man is so far stretched, wanna know something funny?? What if bush claimed martial law right at the last minute of elections?? lol!!

howz that???????????

I spend most of my time dealing with people from the Middle East and writing commentaries and articles, sending petitions to the shit United Nations, to no avail, and when I go to the room and hear all my friends lash at each other over US politics, I laugh to think that they think that the USA doesn't affect the rest of the world, because she does. So I shake my head and pray, what else can I do on this earth we all live only once, and I implore you, hold your hand out to your brothers before its your time, g-d bless israel, g-d bless idf, and may some of us see peace in our time if it's possible!!

8 comments:

zoemushi said...

(( Sophia ))

Unknown said...

I guess this means Israel is a militia? Not a country? I don't get it. Whenever someone asks me about the USA I tell them about the traditions, i.e. baseball, music, fried chicken, etc. I don't ever equate it with the military. smh

Anonymous said...

countries have clearly defined borders, so no, Israel is not a country

Anonymous said...

Funny that they show the IDF bombing the hell out of their neighbors and then they want us to feel sorry for the Israelis.

Anonymous said...

Soothing music with soft tones, juxtaposed against the militaristic scenes and bombing hmm...

Strange... where are pics of the israeli children signing the bombs going into lebanon?

Anonymous said...

you want peace but bless the idf? that's like saying you want democracy and praise Idi Amin!

Anonymous said...

Ditto. I'm sorry that Jews have been mistreated but that doesn't give Israelis the right to mistreat others and then expect the rest of the world to just go along with it. I for one have had it with all the whining they do about the holocaust. The Polish people suffered even more than they did and yet we're not bombarded day in and day out with images of all their suffering. It's time to move on to the present and today it's the Israeli government that is mistreating others. That's a fact. So don't expect anyone to feel sorry for your soldiers. They're nothing but murderers. It's time for Israel to stop whining and start showing a little gratitude. Other people suffered and they didn't get anything out of it but the Jews got a whole country. Be grateful for that.

Anonymous said...

DAM, "Born Here", Hebrew/Arabic with English subtitles
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zIo6lyP9tTE

Pageviews