Pages

Search Ratttler

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

BUDDIES FOREVER





I stopped by the blog a while ago and caught Coops trying to deliver another anonymous message. He'd gotten distracted watching TV and didn't notice me come into the room. I tortured him until I found out S_Link had written the message, although I knew that just by looking at the message. Actually, I think they worked on the message together. The torture was just icing on the cake. Not to worry however; I stayed within the Geneva Convention. I just made Coops read the Bill of Rights until he ratted on S_Link. Didn't take long either. Coops couldn't make it past the first article. Aren't you glad I had my camera?




2 comments:

MysticSeaMaiden said...

Oh this was so perfectly done. Gotta love those cams. Can't wait for more of your 'hidden' cam pictures come to light.

S_LINK90 said...

http://socialdiatribes.blogspot.com/

Pageviews