Pages

Search Ratttler

Monday, July 31, 2006

PALTALK SWINDLER OF THE YEAR AWARD



I swear Mothers gets more and more confused about her identity with each passing day. Just Sunday morning I was sitting in one of the Muslim based rooms on pal that one of Banned's admins also admins at (say that 5 times fast). What do my eyes see, but Mothers on the mic talking about her being Muslim, how peace loving the religion is and how horrible the things Bush is allowing are to the people of the Islamic religion. Now mind you I am not disagreeing with one thing she said about Islam, but Mothers was just in Banned before saying how great Bush was and talking about her faith as a Catholic. So while I'm sitting in the room getting very disgusted at Mothers for lying to people who have a strong faith, I decide time for me to pm Mothers. So in my pm with Mothers I tell her well hell let me show it to you:

Mystic Sea Maiden: Mothers you should be ashamed of yourself, lying to everyone in this room. You were just in my room saying how much you love bush and how much faith you have in your religion Catholic. How dare you do this

MothersBruleSioux: I don't know you why did you pm me for? I don't know what you are talking about

Mystic Sea Maiden: Oh you don't know me? You only come to Banned you and Dan saying how much you love and support Bush

MothersBruleSioux: I don't know what you are talking about


At this point Mothers blocked me and left the room. Move on to later Mothers comes into Banned under a different nick MotheroseSioux or something like that, she gets on mic I raced to mic after her to bust her out. Again she leaves room. Fast Forward to next day, I'm sitting in Coffee Shop Talk room and I see Mothers there and the topic was Hezbollah & Israel, details being discussed about the recent bombing by Israel in the city Qana, killing dozens of innocent children and citizens of Lebanon. Well guess what Mothers has changed her colors once again, look at what she text in Coffee Shop Talk.

MothersBruleSioux: Israel... has a right to defend themselves

grunto: hezbulla and al-quida

MothersBruleSioux: They have cut heads off
MothersBruleSioux: even beauty shops.. they want gone
MothersBruleSioux: They march as Nazi's.. too

grunto: mothers there forces do march,have u ever seen helbulla marches

MothersBruleSioux: I agree..BUCK
(at this time Buck was on the mic talking about Israel had the right to protect themselves)

grunto: hamas troops marches
grunto: they have uniform

MothersBruleSioux: Yes.. grunto

Mothers could teach a chameleon a thing or two about changing it's color, don't you think? So I with this knowledge gained I want to nominate Mothers for the Paltalk Swindler of the Year Award. Along with her lovely trophy constructed with only the dirtiest diapers (we spare no expense) Mothers will receive; completely free, a 12 month subscription to Bullshit R U . Also included (saved the best for last) is an all paid 6 weeks stay at Bellevue Mental Hospital (no one could ever call us cheap).

So please don't forget to vote, I think Mothers deserves her stay at Bellevue Mental Hospital, don't you?

4 comments:

zombiemaster said...

She has my vote.

MysticSeaMaiden said...

You are such a smart man. LOL ok we got two votes, anymore? :o)

IsabellaSays said...

OH HELL YES
MOTHERS IS A NUTJOB!! LOL YOU GOT MY VOTE!

MysticSeaMaiden said...

WooHOO I think we are well on the way of awarding Mothers with her much needed "vacation".
~~~~~Sweetest Smile~~~~

Pageviews