Pages

Search Ratttler

Monday, July 31, 2006

NEW HOTNESS

Ladies and gentlemen, I have stretched my pathetic knowledge of HTML and Blogger and, just for you, have managed, after severely trashing the blog several times, to produce, again just for you personally, peek-a-boo comments, with, at no extra charge, the ability to tell you if there are new comments.

That's right, just click on that link under a post that says, for example "4 New Comments Added!" and , voila, the comments will appear as if by magic! Click again, and they vanish. Where do they go? We cannot say. Some vulgar souls think that the commands in the Template just hide the comments, but those are people who have lost the wide-eyed innocence of childhood, and they won't be getting any cotton candy. You want cotton candy, don't you? I thought so.

More amazing still, the blog uses mystical forces to tell whether there are any new yada yada, you get the idea. What am I, your tutor? Go bother someone else. Go on, shoo!

EDITED TO ADD - I had previously added a long list of the last comments to the sidebar of the page, "Recent Comments". The list shows like the last 60 or so comments left, with the poster's name and time of comment. It can also show dates too, but probably not specific post names. Let me know in comments here if you'd like that put back. And if you do, then when I put it back, the comment wherein you tell me to do so will be on the list, so the comment will be referencing it's own existence, which is just recursive and I'm getting a little dizzy. I think I'm going to go lie down now.

JC

1 comments:

MysticSeaMaiden said...

awesome awesome awesome hope you are ok ttys

Pageviews