Pages

Search Ratttler

Friday, July 07, 2006

A TRUE AMERICAN GOP-ER

Oh Yet another fun filled day at paltalk. In a recently new room on paltalk I came across this wonderful, well informed individual. I mean look at the intellegence this one has to share. Now nevermind he didnt get ONE fact correct (well maybe one), he was screaming in caps so I guess that means he had to be right & damn the facts :o)



CAPTAIN BALLBUSTER: AMERICA WON VIET NAM
walksthedesert1: lololol capt i was in vietnam and we lost
CAPTAIN BALLBUSTER: WE DECLARED VICTORY AND THE ARVN LOST THIER OWN WAR BECAUSE THEY REFUSED TO FIGHT

walksthedesert1: roflmao capt where in vietnam were you?

CAPTAIN BALLBUSTER: AMERICA HAS WON EVERY WAR AND IS STILL A STRONG NATION AND STILL HERE.
CAPTAIN BALLBUSTER: AMERICA IS NEVER AT FAULT.
CAPTAIN BALLBUSTER: NEVER.
CAPTAIN BALLBUSTER: THIS IS THE GOP CORE BELIEF.

CAPTAIN BALLBUSTER: I HAVE A GREAT BRAIN, BUT NO HEART OR FEELINGS

Mystic Sea Maiden: what good is a brain with no heart to lead it?
walksthedesert1: capt you have never been there
CAPTAIN BALLBUSTER: THE GOP DOES NOT NEED FEELINGS TO GET IN THE WAY IN OUR QUEST FOR ABSOLUTE POWER AND CONTROL OF AMERICA.

CAPTAIN BALLBUSTER: FEELINGS ARE FOR THE WEAK AND THE LIBERALS

walksthedesert1: lol like hitler did right capt

CAPTAIN BALLBUSTER: I HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT , NEXT TIME I AM IN A BAR

CAPTAIN BALLBUSTER: AMERICA IS NEVER GUILTY, WALKS. (now mind you at this time walks had not said anything for at least 5 minutes guess Captain was listening to those voices again)

CAPTAIN BALLBUSTER: I SAY "SCREW THE WORLD

CAPTAIN BALLBUSTER: WHEN HAS ANY COUNTRY OFFERED TO HELP US WHEN IN AN AMERICAN TRAGEDY?
CAPTAIN BALLBUSTER: NONE

CAPTAIN BALLBUSTER: 9/11


Mystic Sea Maiden: Captain I think you need to read a wee bit more

Mystic Sea Maiden: Pretty much the entire world offered help after 9-11

CAPTAIN BALLBUSTER: WHAT COUNTRY HELPED WITH NEW ORLEANS?

Mystic Sea Maiden: Over seventy countries pledged monetary donations or other assistance. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Katrina


At this point captain became extremely quiet for the remining time he was in room, guess facts just wasn't his cup of tea. The one thing that stood out more than anything was this particular statement the ever wise Captain had to say

"CAPTAIN BALLBUSTER: THE GOP DOES NOT NEED FEELINGS TO GET IN THE WAY IN OUR QUEST FOR ABSOLUTE POWER AND CONTROL OF AMERICA"

This actually sent chills through me, plus made me wonder where was he when the GOP was informing their little blind sheeps not to divulge their true intent of 'controlling America' hence controlling the citizens of America? I think this might have been the only thing that Captain even came close to being factually correct about. Captain is a prime example of how most GOP-ers think, no heart needed, complete control (like Hilter I guess) and facts are inconsequential. Now I'm only quoting Captain a true American GOPer.

6 comments:

S_LINK90 said...

http://socialdiatribes.blogspot.com/

AnonymousPoster said...

Actually, the international monetary help received was quite lower than expected at first. Seems most of the countries are all talk and no action.

"DOS developed an ad hoc process to manage $126 million in foreign cash donations to the U.S. government for Hurricane Katrina relief efforts."

"According to DOS, an additional $400 million in international cash donations could arrive."

Read for yourself. http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d06460.pdf

Of course that was not the topic. The topic was trashing someone else but when has factual information really mattered to this blog?

MysticSeaMaiden said...

Well S_Link good to see you rememebered how to spell your's and AP's blog address. Just one suggestion, you do know you can make it clickable, right? I know more words you will have to learn, but you can do it! ~~sweet smile~~

MysticSeaMaiden said...

Yo AP!!!!! Do you ever read the thread completely? I mean I didn't bash Captain at all, he did a pretty good job of it himself.

I think maybe you suffer from short attention span disorder, why you just never quiet get the main topic. But bless you for you do try.

As far as the money goes that you make reference to, according to the every wise (yes being facetious) Captain NOT ONE COUTRY OFFERED OR GAVE HELP TO THE UNITED STATES AFTER 9-11 or the NEW ORLEANS FLOOD. That was and still is an incorrect statement, he said it. He also said and I quote "THE GOP DOES NOT NEED FEELINGS TO GET IN THE WAY IN OUR QUEST FOR ABSOLUTE POWER AND CONTROL OF AMERICA."

So he is saying GOP does NOT need feelings.

Now I only want to help you keep on topic.

Man I wish someone (who will remain anonymous) would truly believe in freedom of speech and allow comments on their blog. Especially since this person (still to remain anonymous)likes to complain about lack of freedom of speech. (now you can add me to blog as one complaining you don't practice democratic principles that make our country great)

~~sweet smile~~

~sweet smile~

MysticSeaMaiden said...

Livid sadly I have come to this conclusion; with the help of captain of course, they do not have a heart. Like Captain inferred it would get in the way of the GOP's quest of control. Shame they will not feel for they have no heart. Compassion and understanding is beyond their grasp, honestly and ethics are foreign to them.

Yet I do not give up hope yet, with the likes of captain, S_Link and AP my hope grows for humanity. For as you said They are as good a saleman for the left as any we have seen.

AnonymousPoster said...

The muse is confused again. Not once have I responded saying I dont have the freedom to speak my mind. Must be someone else you were involved in trashing?

Yes, you trashed the person you were referring to in your blog. I thought I might add some real factual information to this since no one here ever does. Just pointing out a fact. Are you familiar with those? Oh, yeah. I forgot. You dont care about facts.

You got the wrong person if you think I have cried about freedom of speech. I am not anonymous any longer since Claus is too afraid to accept anyone's postings. I have a name. Its Anonymous Poster. Muse, it has come to my attention that you are even dumber than Livid. If you cant hang eith the big dogs, stay off the porch. ~sweet smile~

Pageviews