Pages

Search Ratttler

Friday, July 21, 2006

JAY, WATCH WHAT YOU SAY!

Man, they are at it again over at Social Diatribes http://socialdiatribes.blogspot.com/. This time its jay156 and his post "What part of "Travel to Lebanon at Your Own Risk" Don't You Understand?". Where do I begin with this?

My family is from Lebanon. My grandfather came over in 1950. I loved to hear the stories about living there and the food and culture. Now, thanks to the power hungry jackasses over in Israel , it has been reduced to a pile rubble. Words cannot describe the pain in my heart to see the images on the TV screen. Words won't even do justice to how I felt about Newt's inane comments on O'reilys show on Fox snooze.

It warms my heart to see many countries coming out agaist this and to see the war to end. Then I would like to see Israel be held accountable for its actions after this is done.

LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR BEFORE THE COMMENTS COME! I DO NOT SUPPORT TERRORISM IN ANY FORM. If you want to see real terrorist in actions, Israel puts on a daily show you can see on any news show on TV. I think it would be best if the US would pull its support of Israel forever. Then, maybe the rest of the world will want to relations with us.

Think about it.
Z

1 comments:

AnonymousPoster said...

What part of "travel at your own risk" didnt you get Kenny? The basis of the article wasnt if it was right or wrong, it was that American tourists are begged not to go to such an unstable region, so when it turns ugly they shouldnt be surprised. So, what are your tax dollars doing? Bringing home those Americans who were asked not to go in the first place. Yes, its sad that things are what they are there, but go back and read what Jay wrote again.

Pageviews