Pages

Search Ratttler

Monday, July 03, 2006

S'LINK REVISITED!!

Well Claus, I think I can one up you regarding S'Link's recent glee at an American soldier's limb being blown off. Today, there was a debate in the chat room about the recent charges brought against American soldiers for allegedly raping a young Iraqi woman, then murdering her and her family, including a 5 yr. old, and dousing them with gas and burning them to hide the crime. What happened next stunned even me!

One uninformed neocon suggested the charges were a "setup", that it was propaganda, that it was probable that terrorists did the crime and tried to make it look like our troops did. Another roomie came to the mic and pointed out investigators were able to recover semen from the charred remains of the raped woman. The implication of course, is semen connected with one or more of the charged soldiers would pretty much "slam dunk" the charges. Immediately after, just long enough to type the words, this is what appeared in the text in the room.

S_LINK90: ZARKAWI HAD SEMON IN HIS RECTUM,,, DNA PROVED IT WAS FROM A CAMEL

So S'Link thinks it's all a joke, not only the killing and dismembering of American soldiers, but an innocent "raped, murdered and incinerated" Iraqi woman is something at which to laugh. I asked him 5 times in text to at least apologize, and was ignored. Later I took the mic and exposed him to everyone there. His "SEMON" reference (his spelling, not mine) was a sick attempt at humor at the expense of something so horrific as to be unimagineable for anyone but a fascist neocon. It shouldn't surpise us though I suppose, when you consider who S'Link's "Murderer In Chief" is. Still, it's become so very transparent that S'Link has fallen to new lows, and is no longer (if he ever was) among the living. When his soul died, so did he. God help him! God help us all!

3 comments:

ononotagain said...

here's a quote direct from the room..... S_LINK90: THE TRUTH ABOUT SLINK90 http://ratttler.blogspot.com/ PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!!!!!!

MysticSeaMaiden said...

Until this I thought I saw Slink at his lowest. I will admit I used to think that Slink was putting on a performance for his fellow conservatives. Yes I thought that Slink had some semblance of humanity buried deep beneath his show of bravado.

Truly I was saddened by this complete lack of compassion shown by Slink.

I would hope others that think of themselves as allies of Slink would reevaluate their position as such.

See there are some conservatives I do have some respect for, even if we do disagree on many issues. I would hate to think that they (conservatives) would allow themselves to be brought down to the slimey sewer level Slink has now reached.

To make a joke of a human being's life destroyed after such heinous acts, such as hearing her family murdered and then suffering rape is inexcusable, even for someone such as Slink.

MysticSeaMaiden said...

NotNeurastheniac I could not agree with you more. The very act of war should never ever be entertain no less inacted until all revenues avaible have truly been exhausted. Never should a war be entered into without diplomacy and discussion with the upmost thought being avoidance of war. Again I agree with you that this was NOT done. It is a sad day for humanity when war is thought of as the first response instead of the very last resort.

Pageviews