Pages

Search Ratttler

Friday, July 28, 2006

WEB OF DECEIT BARED


WOW WOW WOW!!! I truly do not know where to begin. I am utterly at a loss to describe the shock I experienced at what you are about to see. We read spy novels with deceit, intrigue, espionage, the lengths fascist governments or shadowy underground organizations go to in order to seek revenge or horde the spoils of ill-gotten gains. But would you expect to find it on Paltalk or in blogs? What you are about to read is real, not some made for TV movie, not a supermarket rag, and not a spy novel. It really happened, and continues to obstruct the vision of those among us who seek truth and a better world.


FEATURED ENSEMBLE CAST:

I play the unsuspecting dupe, the naïve actor in this play who for the most part goes affably along his way, not “really” believing there are people so vile and filled with hatred and envy, that they will commit the most egregious crimes simply to protect a worthless piece of Paltalk turf, thereby guarding jealously the personas they wish to project on unknowing observers. Taught in his formative years to trust and believe, this character’s underpinnings make him the ideal ‘babe in the woods’ for those who would undercut him and his belief in the goodness of others.

Virginia1776 plays the role of agent for an underground group charged with the destruction of morality, ethics and truth in order to bring down the institutions of justice and equity and freedom for all. She is the protagonist for my character, ever stirring the cauldron of lies, baring her fangs, and striking whenever and wherever she can, most often from the shadow of anonymity. She is driven by ego, and thrives on the notice of others, seemingly not concerned the notice she receives is most often of very negative nature. This very “needy” aspect of her character may well be the reason for the downfall she ultimately experiences as a result of the evidence you will see in the balance of this offering.

DommieGoddess’s part is of supporter to Virginia, mentor in some ways, advantage taker in others, and the jealous purveyor of a Paltalk chatroom under fire for tactics, backroom shenanigans, behavior and darkly oppressive ways that begins to unravel as those who are aware gradually observe the evidence of wrong-doing as the tiniest tip of the iceberg beneath the frothy, simmering surface of unrest.

S_LINK is a relatively minor figure, as he is in real life, yet nevertheless of some consequence to the plot. He is an undereducated, intentionally ill-informed, middle-aged man, who works as a mechanic. If not for a closed mind and the bitterness of his heart, this person might well be a hero. As it is, the one element which might have elevated him to that status, “courage” is completely lacking in him. He revels in his self-proclaimed chatroom role as “king of the insult”, not realizing it is palpable evidence of his truly sad life. He is enamored of the 24 year old Virginia, in all likelihood because he’s never seen her, and allows his imagination and testosterone to rule his mind and soul.

Deep Heart, the final and most important player in this mini-drama, is the undercover operative who lays bare the plot to bring down the empire of light and truth and justice. Like W. Mark Felt, (Deep Throat of Watergate fame) this person over an extended period of time becomes disenchanted with the growth of the malignant cancer that grows within the murky recesses of the cabal of fear. Imbued with the attributes of honesty and equity, Deep Heart determines to assist the causes of those who wish for a safer and happier world. While this person may be either a man or a woman, for expediency’s sake, hereafter will be referred to as DH. DH is an admin for “2Way Street”, the chatroom in discussion in this playlet.

· Other characters playing less substantial roles will perhaps appear as this drama unfolds.


DEEP BACKGROUND:

Most of you know about my involvement with MysticSeaMaiden and JesusClaus' efforts to create a chat room based on ‘freedom of expression’, a No Ban/No Bounce room owned by Mystic (the original creator) that is often run and nurtured by JC and/or me. “Banned from 2Way” was started when Mystic was in the most horrid, hurtful of ways, unceremoniously dumped, hat removed, and banned from Dommie’s room, “2Way Street”. The hurt was deep and cruel, aimed directly at a part of Mystic’s soul that had been damaged by tragedy so filled with loss, it can never entirely heal, and Dommie poured salt directly into the open wound, knowing full well the consequences to Mystic. Beyond that, I’ll not go into Mystic’s very personal hurt. Some of you know, others do not, but it was of horrendous nature to the very core of her spirit.

Dommie pulled me and others into a ‘private’ meeting to discredit Mystic. My understanding is there were other private meetings during or around this time designed to accomplish the same thing with others. We were told of Mystic’s alleged crime and provided sketchy and incomplete evidence to that end. My intuition told me something was wrong. At the time, I didn’t know Mystic well, or anyone in the political section of PalTalk, having been there just a few weeks, but I’d developed enough of an understanding of Mystic that I didn’t buy what I had been told. I asked her about the facts, and then checked them out, and was able to confirm my suspicion. Dommie had lied to me. A sour taste pervaded me, and it was perhaps a week or two later I decided to assist Mystic and Jesus with their new room. That began a chain of events I did not expect. Like a fool, I didn’t anticipate the lust for power and pride and ego, and the lengths to which people like Virginia, Dommie and others are willing to go to hold onto their little piece of Paltalk. My mistake, and one outlined in detail here!

Jesus Claus has a blog, the rattler” which is used for political, social and personal events of interest to the reader and authors. Upon encouragement from JC, I began to submit articles to the blog on a fairly frequent basis. Soon after this began, the comments section began to fill with responses from “mostly” anonymous authors, bitterly complaining about the “progressive” bent of submitted articles, both mine and many others. The attacks were consistently personal and obscene, always without facts or foundation, and virtually always without a Paltalk nick with which to associate the attacks. One such writer assumed the name of “anonymousposter”. It was immediately apparent to Mystic and me, the author was Virginia, the style and tone of her words precisely matching her entries in the text of the chatrooms. S_LINK’s anonymous posts were even easier. He has an incorrect but unique tic of using punctuation that only he uses. S_LINK quickly admitted it was him after we called him on it in our own responses, but Virginia wouldn’t budge. She continued to deny her guilt, as she does even now. She became obsessed with this, going so far as to use two computers so both her Virginia persona and anonymousposter could be online at the same time.

She made the mistake of telling me personally, with other eyes watching that she doesn’t have a second computer, and therefore, couldn’t be both nicks at once. This as you’ll see, turns out to be a lie to hide the truth, a truth she denies with lies of pride and ego and dishonor.

Once I became involved deeply with Mystic’s “Banned from 2Way”, fear invaded “2Way Street”. Dommie’s attitude toward me, which had never been friendly to begin with, became even more oppressive when I went to her room to get away from my duties as administrator in Mystic’s room, or because her room wasn’t open and I didn’t want to open it. I continued, on a less frequent basis to visit Dommie’s room, discussing events and opinions in text with others, and using the mic from time to time to speak directly my thoughts. Often I went there while doing personal work on my computer in order to hear the background voices on mic provide thoughts and events happening in the world. I didn’t suspect my presence there was a threat until one day, having entered 2Way, I was immediately bounced, something that had never happened to me before. That’s when I realized jealousy existed in Dommie’s heart for the success of “Banned from 2Way” and Dommie’s perception about my participation in that success. I waited until the next day, and tried to enter her room again, only to be informed by the popup that I was “banned”. On each subsequent day, I attempted to enter the room only to receive the same response. The response today is the same as each day since the day after I was bounced.

Recently, Virginia began devoting her own blog to me, attacking me disingenuously, with smears, half truths and full blown lies, using ever fascist trick she could muster. They had a vicious tone to them, a personal venom that is difficult to fathom until you realize it IS personal with Virginia, and the motive behind these attacks is to discredit me, and in so doing, discredit Mystic’s room. Please take the time to read Virginia’s blog, diatribe, and review Volume’s 1 through 3 articles about me. There are others there as well, written by the syncophants who do her bidding in her blog. The background here should be noted that Virginia has always resented the idea that I see through her manufactured persona into what is really inside her, and have urged her to grow past the very personal negative environment it creates, not just for her sake, but everyone else’s as well. She has come to hate the fact I see through her, and while I am truly only one of many who have the same opinion, she is apparently used to cutting the legs from beneath anyone who stands up to her and tells her as much.

Why am I telling you this? Two nights ago, Tuesday evening, I was admin. in our chat room with a relaxed group of people discussing politics in general and the events of the day. Out of the blue Virginia PM’d me, inserting her blog link in the PM. Since she’d already published Volumes 1 and 2 about me in her blog, I suspected she had another one just fresh from the press she wanted me to read. I’d come to expect such digs from her, and expected more of the same. After all, it’s what she’d been doing for a long time. Because I’d lost any shred of respect I might at some point have had for her, such intentional hurtfulness served as a mere annoyance because I was busy with my duties in the room. I’d also come to realize she used me as leverage to raise her social position with the other neocons in her terror cell. I wasn’t the only one she’s attacked, and she’s used others in the same manner. However, I did wonder at her focus on me in particular and have now concluded an agenda behind her actions that includes such things as bringing down our room, Mystic, Claus, me, and the entire concept of freedom of speech and in so doing squashing the rising tide of progressive thinking, not just in Paltalk political rooms, but generally, in society at large. Virginia would be proclamed a hero in her Nazi cult and it’s not an overtaxing stretch to think of her actions as a preliminary learning stage for entry into the New World Order with the likes of Ann Coulter and George W. Bush and Karl Rove as her guiding lights.

During the course of our PM, the subject of my ban from 2Way was raised. She denied I was banned, and pointedly called me a coward for not coming to the room. She told me she had seen the banned list and I wasn’t on it. Confused, I attempted to enter the room right then and there, and received the old familiar popup as before, and she called me a liar, and again, a coward. I tried several times during that PM conversation to no avail. Fast forward to the next day, Wednesday. Virginia’s blog had a screen capture of 2Way’s ban list, and there were only six names on it. Mine was not among them. She went into her rant about me lying in her blog, and by now I was as livid as my name. Later I opened my personal chat room as I didn’t have the new code for Banned, and Mystic wasn’t around to ask. I was still upset at Virginia’s accusations of the day before, and said as much to some of the people in my room. It struck me to try something, and I asked the small group there to observe. At that time, having just opened, there were about 20 people there, and I asked them to watch my live webcam. Karl took the mic and described what he and those in the room saw on their screens. I pointed my cam at the room list, clicked on 2Way Street to enter the room, and the same popup as I’d gotten since my ban came on the screen. Never once moving my cam from my screen, I carefully positioned it cam so everyone could read it, and Karl’s announcement from the mic made it final. I was and AM banned from the room. There were 2 (two) 2Way admin in my room at the time, and both confirmed they had seen my name on the ban list, both before and after the screen shot was taken. In other words, Dommie had removed my name solely for the purpose of the screen shot, and then put it back when she finished. It’s likely she removed and replaced a number of others as well. That part however is speculation and I didn't ask the 2Way admin about it.

Following is the PM I had with Deep Heart. I have removed DH’s name, along with some information that might provide clues as to the true identity of this brave and just person. I’ve also deleted irrelevant conversation for purposes of brevity. My PM entries are blue, and Deep Heart's are red. There is also reference to another admin from 2Way whose name I have replaced with a series of X’s. Other names are X'd as well. Certain gender or other clues are also omitted where necessary to protect DH’s security. The first entry (*) and a ‘break” came in while I was offline, and when I came online Deep Heart PM’d me again.



DH: good morning.....i just got finished reading the responses in your blog entries....just a little FYI.....Virginia has 2 computers....its a well know fact....she has made comments in the past about her mic not behaving well as she is on her other puter.....just thought u might like to know....its not anyone taking over her account or using her puter....LOL....damn those ppl think the paltalk patrons r airheads...sheeeeeeeeeeesh i hate the insult
(break)
DH: ....did u get the offline message i left u this morning
Livid: i sure as hell did.... LOL
DH: livid....do some thinking....u were there the one night we were all telling her that her mic was very low.....and she told us it was because she was on her other puter....
Livid: thank you.. i'm writing something on it now.. not gonna use your name of course, but i'll outline a bunch of scenarios she might try next.. LOL
Livid: i was?
DH: yes u were.....alllllllllllllllllllll of us were there that night
Livid: ohhhhhh my god.. you're right...
Livid: damn.. i'd completely forgotten that.
Livid: how could that slip my mind?
DH: she was being a real bitch that night and used her other puter as her excuse
DH: ole timers....LOL
Livid: .. shaking my head... sheesh.. brain atrophe.. LOL
Livid: yeah.. ole timer's disease is right.. heh heh...
DH: ok i am going to give u a hint....NOONE else knows in these rooms...not even XXXXX.....i have a photo graphic memory....i forget nothing
Livid: well maybe i should start telling you everything there is to know about me right now so when that ole timer's thingie gets the better of me you can tell me who i am. LOL
Livid: that's gotta be handy sometimes.. that sort of memory..
DH: LOL sometimes being afflicted with this is a draw back...there i times i would love to forget things....LOL
Livid: yeah.. i suppose that's true..
Livid: lol
Livid: Well, this is certainly an interesting turn of events.
DH: in my (DH’s profession) days it was a benefit....but a pain in the ass
DH: it sure is....i kinda thought u would like to remember that little tid bit
Livid: wow.. mind boggling isn't it? That people go to such great lengths to lie?
Livid: yes.. and thank you for jogging my memory. I never would have remembered if you hadn't reminded me about Virginia's low mic. That's what brought it back. Everyone in the room was complaining.
DH: yuppers.....i told u i don't suffer liars and cheats well....and i don't appreciate being used....when all 3 fall hand in hand...i get even...LOL
DH: i don't get mad...i get even........LOL

Livid: One more question? You and the other admin said my name was still on the Ban List.
Livid: And that it was there at least by the next morning after Virginia said I wasn't banned from 2Way?
Livid: Is that generally correct?
DH: yesssssssssssssssssss it was .....the last XXXXX (the other admin) and myself checked...now i haven't seen it since early morning wednesday....now that copy virginia has on her blog has CODE ALERT on it.....he was in there just last night....
DH: not generally....that is correct.....and u proved it on wednesday night in the room in front of everyone....that was after virginia's little blog entry

Livid: Astonishing! So either Dommie removed my name from the Ban List just long enough to take the screen shot without me on the list and then put it back, or Virginia doctored the screen shot?
DH: nono....it was early morning tuesday was the last time i saw the admin counsel
DH: dommie removed it long enuff to take the screen shot....virginia is a bitch but i doubt she would be able to do that.....not from the condition of her blog....she is not web design literate

Livid: Yes, I think you're right. So Dommie is complicent in the crime as well?
DH: exactly
Livid: And she's using whatever she has at her disposal to discredit Banned from 2Way because it's taken her glory as the owner of 2Way Street from her.
DH: exactly.....
Livid: That's sad.. i mean truly.. doesn't that make you feel sorry for them? How can you live like that?
DH: i was in the room as admin on tuesday night when dommie had a little meeting with virginia and slink....and then the little blog entry went up
DH: livid....it is more than sad...it is sick that they have so much hatred in their hearts to do such petty bull shit
Livid: Well... I'm going to use this information, but I will not use your name. Man.. what a revelation to realize how far people will go to hurt others.
Livid: ohhhhhhh.. so S_LINK's in on it too? God.. the plot thickens.
Livid: lordie lordie lordie...
DH: livid.....i will feed u info....just don't shit on me ok....
DH: of course slink is in on it....he is the master mind for god sake
Livid: I'd never do that... I have the same bigotry you do, liars and stupid people..
Livid: although i feel pretty stupid thinking that even Virginia couldn't sink to this level.
DH: slink brags in the room all the time about being the king of insults
DH: virginia will do anything to gain attention and approval....

Livid: Well.. he's the king all right, but I can think of other things he's the king of besides insults. LOL
Livid: Yep.. WOW.. It's almost too obvious, and I KNEW they were capable of this stuff, but it's Paltalk for God's sake. Why is it so important to them??
Livid: Please be careful. I don't want to lose you from Paltalk. I don't want to lose your friendship because something has happened that you leave Pal.
Livid: I'm going to write something on this stuff for the blog, and before I publish it, I want you to read what I've done so you can approve it before it is entered.
DH: look i am going to tell u something.....u be very very careful even of XXXXX....xxx is my friend....but i want no one told.
Livid: I want to make sure you're comfortable with what I say.
Livid: I would never use XXXXX’s name either. Xxxx’s been very nice to me, always pleasant and I believe sincere.
DH: dommie lurks in the rooms all the time under aliases btw....spying
Livid: Dommie does that a lot?
Livid: Really? How do you know?
DH: LMAO....twice just this week when i told 2 diff admins that (deleted to protect DH)....within 2 mins dommie shows up with her hat....
Livid: Someone came in my room last night with a very derogatory nick about Dommie. I dotted it immediately. As much as I disapprove of what Dommie has done and the way she runs her room, it's still just plain wrong to allow that in our room.
Livid: Oh.. well, that follows, the fact she suddenly appeared I mean.
DH: livid.....i respect u for doing that....don't play the game....it was either flalady...who btw does it all the time....or dommie herself playing a game
Livid: The name was something like, "DommieWasRapedTenYearsAgo" or something like that.. can't remember..
DH: that was it....i was there when it happened
Livid: oh yeah.. you're the one who told me it was flalady.. LOL
Livid: You're making me laugh at my poor memory again. LOL
Livid: i was just sitting here laughing.. LOL
DH: LOL....thats ok.....my memory isn't as good as it used to be either....
Livid: Oh well huh? shaking my head.. LOL
DH: i don't agree with the blog war or room war for that matter.....BUT...when they play dirty....and try make ppl look like fools ...then the gloves come off
Livid: Well... I'm going to take this info and try to turn it into something understandable... LOL... But are you going to be around much today cuz I want to give it to you for your approval before I do anything with it.
DH: i should be......do u have msn
Livid: Well.. It goes directly to our credibility as a room. I want people to know we're honest and sincere in our efforts to provide a different sort of room.. a fair one and an honest one..
Livid: And when Dommie, S_LINK, Virginia, flalady and that crew does stuff like this to make us look like we're not honest, it hurts that cause.
DH: after what i have witnessed over the past few weeks....i will assist u in making just that livid
Livid: yeah.. i have msn but i never use it.. lol
DH: sheesh....i always have msn running....not always do i keep paltalk up and running
Livid: You probably don't even realize how grateful I am. And I also truly cannot thank you enough.
Livid: Well, I guess I've never had time or inclination to use msn for anything but email. I spend all the time I'm online doing stuff to make a living, and sometimes with the PalTalk rooms in the background.
DH: livid....flalady is a little snake in the grass....she does not know i caught her one day in her little game.....i was in under another name...went into (deleted) room
(Section deleted to protect DH)
DH: phone
DH: short one....LOL

Livid: Hey? I have to get caught up here anyway. We'll find each other later and I'll update you if that's okay?
(deleted to protect DH)
DH: yup it sure is ok
Livid: geesh.. parts of Paltalk are like the mafiosa.. LOL.. or EXACTLY like the White House. ROFLOL
Livid: ok.. talk later.. again.. i owe you BIG time..
(deleted to protect DH)
Livid: bye..
Livid: ok..
DH: bye
Livid: Bye...


At this point, I started writing, and after a few minutes of work, I PM’d Deep Heart with the beginning of this article for review. Following are excerpts from that conversation.
DH: very good so far
DH: one thing....be prepared once u bring up dommie in this....u will have the worst of the worst on your ass....xxxx for one...dommie always manages to come off the sweet and innocent in EVERYTHING
DH: dommie will call a meeting of the minds the min she finds out about this.....and as u know with the meeting of mystic....she will stop at nothing to get revenge....
DH: just keep in mind...u were privy to what happened with mystic....once dommie wants ppl to know "her" side of the story she will call meeting and take patrons in privately....imagine the shock when i went into the meeting reguarding mystic thinking it was admins only ....to find u and s link (who at that time was not an admin) also to be included.....so watch it "babe in the woods" u r dealing with a snake.....LOL

Livid: I'll have to take that chance if the truth is to come out. I have no interest in creating rifts between people, and even less in making trouble for myself, but I have this inconvenient habit taught to me very early via parents, grandparents, my minister, and the priest who lived next door (good story about me learning honesty from him) that the truth will always prevail. I wasn't aware of xxxx's closeness to Dommie, but from what I've seen of xxxx, (and what I hope from xxxx and others) xxxx's principles outweigh loyalty to those who don't share xxx's principles of justice, or otherwise demonstrate disrespect for what I believe (hope) xxxx holds dear. In either case, if I'm to be true to my own principles, I have to take that chance.
DH: ok thats great then....just wanted u to be well aware of how things will go down....u had a mini experience with how she works....LOL
Livid: yes.. it's funny.. i'm writing this with sadness and dread, but.. I guess i've no other choice, or at least my heart won't allow another choice.. shrugs...
DH: livid i can't say there is too many on here i dislike....there r many i do not respect....and many i have had to have words with being an admin in the snake pit....LOL....
Livid: well.. it's an american melting pot.. LOL
Livid: along with a few other international players..
DH: but today is today....tomorrow is another day.....
Livid: yep.. and i'm truly a moron, but i still have hope for tomorrow.. LOL
DH: i never ever hold grudges....its unhealthy.....
Livid: Well.. if i'm gonna be honest, I've held mebbe two grudges of any substance in my life, and intellectually I know they're not healthy, but it's human sometimes.
DH: so do i.....and i am not a religious person....but i do believe in a high power....(deleted to protect DH)
Livid: both were true disappointments to me based on them being very close to me personally, and lying in a way that hurt a lot of people, including me.
Livid: i believe in something higher than our individual selves as well... i suppose a sort of combination of secular humanist, pantheism, and nature.
DH: i feel sad for those kind of ppl.....they truly do need help.....its much what is going on right now here in paltalk....a person that is needing to be thought of as #1....no matter what the cost to others
Livid: when i was early in my college education, i had an epiphany as relates to a less than attractive personality trait i had at the time.. nothin' big, just not the easiest thing to deal with for some others..
Livid: it happened in an english lit class in college..
Livid: and they held a sort of "intervention" for me because they liked me.. they just didn't like me taking over the class... the professor was part of it.. LOL
Livid: and they were real hard on me to the point where i had to look at myself honestly and see what i was doing.. i didn't even know i was doing it..
Livid: and maybe that might help virginia and some of the others in the long run..
Livid: if she's exposed it might make her think about the direction she's headed... i hope so.
DH: funny i was just going to say....then u can relate to virginia
Livid: yes.. i can..
Livid: although this is tougher for her.. mine was just a trait of being overbearing in class.. humiliating for me, but not the same as being a liar...
DH: there is one young lady i feel very very sorry for livid....she is headed down a longgggggggggggg road of very hard knocks....and ppl using her intellect the way slink and dommie do is not a good road for her to go down right now
DH: livid..... being used and abused....

Livid: i know.. they're taking advantage of her, but she's taking advantage of them as well... the very thing she possesses.. a low self-worth is medicated and encouraged by them.
Livid: well.. she lies.. and as i'm sure you've observed, she twists words to fit those lies.
Livid: for instance, she told me she has only one computer..
Livid: a small lie, but one designed to back up her story.
DH: watching how virginia is so easily led into this situation leads me to believe she is a very niave young lady....that is book smart but not life smart
Livid: you've got it exactly right.. and i've tried to tell her that.. so have others... but to no avail.
Livid: she's even more naive emotionally.. stunted really..
Livid: she hasn't developed the something that happens to all of us at about 18 yrs. old.. the ability to have empathy, or even the realization that others have feelings.
DH: i know.....i have watched virginia very closely.....she has been brought up in and adult world....does not know how to relate to her own age group.....she only knows how to try to belittle others she feels is less educated than her....when she is proven wrong she will alwayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy s change the topic to one she can dominate
Livid: there's a scientific event that takes place at that age.. physiological.. the frontal lobe of the brain develops further at that point, and they connect that with what I'm talking about. dunno much more than that..
Livid: well.. she even belittles those who are better educated than her.. that has to do again with her low self-esteem.
Livid: something must have happened to her when she was young.. shrugs..
Livid: i've met people like that, and it's a life long struggle with them.. even the ones who realize it and try to correct it.
Livid: and i don't think she's yet at the point where she even realizes it's there in her.
DH: thats obvious livid.....she has NO respect for adults whatsoever
DH: livid....as long as ppl in these chat rooms encourage her behaviour she will continue to be stunted....and thats sad....

Livid: well.. think about it.. it appears her only social life is in the chat room... she's 24 yrs. old, off school, living at home.. why isn't she out with friends on nights and weekends? i would be, wouldn't you?
Livid: i think her personality faults are well known to her acquaintences, and they'll have nothing to do with her.. she's lonely.
DH: i have a (deleted) yr old livid......there is no way in hell (deleted) would be living on (xxx) computer socializing with a bunch of ole farts
Livid: well.. as you so rightly said, the people in those chat rooms take advantage of her naivety.
Livid: heh heh.. good for your (xx) yr. old.. LOL
Livid: xx's living life.. and more power to xx..
DH: god livid xxx is gone every single night and allllllllllllllllllllllll weekend.....we hardly ever see xxx.....thats what virginia should be doing....enjoying life
Livid: i know.. making love, making friends, seeing the world that is out there, learning how to deal with the things that occur to us.. enjoying life while you can.
(deleted to protect DH)
At this point in the conversation, it turned to more run of the mill conversational chat and ended with goodbyes.

Livid: bye..
DH: c ya

Well folks, there it is. I never thought I'd ever be able to say these words in a real life situation but here they are. CAUGHT IN THE WEB OF THEIR OWN DECEIT! A tale of lies and deceit and intrigue as deeply hidden as any spy novel's fiction. If you wonder why it’s important to me that it’s viewed, I want us all to remember something. If this little story of dirty tricks is possible right here on something as inconsequential as PalTalk and the blogs, what do you suppose the real pros in Washington are doing? Just food for thought! Meanwhile, as you can see, there's plenty going on around here.

4 comments:

AnonymousPoster said...

Livid, get a JOB man!

I didnt even read that crap. What person who takes care of their responsibilities has time to do this 24/7?

Get a job!

MrArchieBunker said...

Lord Almighty Livid......try expressing yourself in under 250 words. You blog like Castro gives speeches

zombiemaster said...

mrbunker-
you should be one to talk.your rambles at your blog site are longer than war and peace.
Kenny

MysticSeaMaiden said...

AP you don't have the time to read the truth? Seems to me that a certain room is really trying somes patience in SI.

Mr Bunker, I still holding out hope for you btw, Now come on you write for 'that other blog' so you know how long winded those writers are.

One thing I noticed no one addressed the topic of this thread. I wonder why? Even through your great leader has been found out, even through AP busted herself out and although seems to be more people losing interest in a certain other room, No one touches on that subject.

No denials either, which completely surprises me. Maybe they are too wrapped up in their little, tiny war.

I really did expect more than this, so this is how some of the facists act when they are shown proof? No wonder they can still support Bush.

At least some have enough sense to not try to discredit this thread, could it be most of them know this already? That some just might be feeding the fire?

Well I just can't wait to see the replies I get on my next posting
<~~ giggling~~>

~~~~~~Forever a Facetious Pain~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~Sweet Smile~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pageviews