Pages

Search Ratttler

Monday, July 31, 2006

AN INTERVIEW WITH BULLSHIT DETECTOR

(Another post to be taken within the humor of which it was written in and if you dont like it, FUCK YOU!)

Recently I was contacted by the bullshit detector for a sit down interview with me. The following text is a word for word transcript of the interview. For the sake of those who need it , K will be me and BSD will be the bullshit detector.

K: Ok, first question, who are you and what brings you here?
BSD: Well, there are 3 of us who work as BSD because we are afraid of being exposed as the politically challenged people that we are, but for you, Zombie, we will finally tell the world who we are because we don't want you to be the first to expose us. On some posts it can be the paltalk chatter Vic Ferrari, other times it is Brutelogic and a few times Jesseado has posted under the bullshit detector name, but she almost outed herslef by saying she was a democrat who thnks in one of the comments in your post so, she was relieved of her duties. Why we are here is to try to disprove any post on the rattler but it didn't work because from the first post, we were exposed as the liars we are in the Paltalk rooms.

K: I see, Do you have any idea as to who the AnonymousPoster is?
BSD: No, but we have heard it was Virginia1776 who runs that other blog but I am not 100% sure. You see, the commenters you guys get can be anyone of us because we all belong to a political group which is trying to get cyberspace free of all liberal thinking with the help of Fox News who paid the bills for this project. However they sent us a letter saying that unless we show some results in the future, they will be pulling the plug on the project.

K: I'm sorry to hear that.
BSD: No you're not.

K: Ok, you're right. Next question. What do you think of S_link and Virginia's blog?
BSD:I agree with what they say 100% and thanks to them, I don't need to read or watch the news anymore. Also, a blog like theirs is what gives me hope for the future of this great country along with the stamping out of the whiny lower and middle class that eats up so much of the resources in this country. Look, I only have time for one more question as I see the rattler has some new posts I must comment about.

K: I'm not surprised. Ok, before I ask my question, I want to thank you for agreeing to this interview. My last question is: Have you ever thought about opening up a blog of your own?
BSD: No, I am a bit weak minded to write and maintain my own blog. If I was given a chance,I would make posts on S_links' blog. I'm still waiting for him to answer the 1,000 emails I sent about a job on there. Until, then...I will contuine to make comments on The Rattler as I see fit. Now, I must go, as my wife is outside barking at the cat in the tree and our kids are playing with fireworks by the gas tanks under our trailer.
(End of interview)

2 comments:

zombiemaster said...

BSD- Just as you post comments as you see fit, We will write as we see fit on here. If you dont like it , then leave. I don't take orders from trolls like you or the rest of them that want to waste our comment space. As for who you are, I dont give a damned and you calling us dumb fucks proves that your a hateful neocon, so fuck off and leave us smart people to warn others about what we think is important.

MysticSeaMaiden said...

I couldn't have said it better myself Livid.

Z you are so gifted as an interviewer, I think you would be great at interviewing Bushie, you seem to have a talent of getting people to 'open up' during an interview. :=)

Bullshitter you know damn well this blog is for tongue in cheek satire, so don't complain. You give as well as you receive, so makes your protests a wee bit less credible imho. If you bother looking through out the Ratttler you will see some threads on that exact issue you brought up. I did not notice a comment from you on those threads.

I love the way that Ratttler is where one can get a well rounded blog with bashes and true political threads.

Z I love the way you write, the world could use more laughter in the world and thank you for being one that does share laughter.

OK all I got to say sorry for any and all typos but I haven't been to sleep yet lol.

~~~~~~Forever A Facetious Pain~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~Sweet Smile~~~~~~~~

Pageviews