Pages

Search Ratttler

Saturday, July 15, 2006

THE END?

After much discussion with my wife (who is sometimes smarter than me) I have decided to once again retire from Social Isssues and all the many rooms it has. If you want to know why read on, If you dont care, go to the next post.

1. . I did become concerned about my country when the president stopped doing his job (matter of fact...I dont think he ever started). I got involved in the Kerry Campaine in 2004 and I dont regret it one bit. However, I'm not the type of person who thinks before he speaks, never have been, never will be. Sometimes my heart wrote a check my mouth couldn't cash and I slowly became a loose cannon. Those who know me in real life will tell you that I am a nice, well tempered person but as soon as I go into any SI room, I go from Dr.Jerklly to Mr.Hyde. My wife and My family can't take it anymore and at the risk of losing them i am quitting both SI and I will not be involved with any feuds I started, So It ends here...and Im talk to you S_LINK90 and Casey and Vic and anyone else I abused in my time in SI. I am sorry for what I did and now you have won. I submit and I cant fight anymore becuase of all I hold dear means more to me than a silly little feud. Most of the time I would laugh as I was insulting people i didnt like and I never took anything as seroius as they were. S_LINK90 was right about me, I am all bark and no bite.So, he and the rest of them dont need to worry about me anymore.
The time I spent in the rooms were taking away time I devote to my main passions in life, professial wrestling and horror movies. I am better in debating how much better B movies are than the Hollywood ones put out today. I could never win any debates on the economy or the war becuase I dont look at the other side's point of View. Also, Im not a king of anything but whats in my own mind. My wife runs the household and for those who think Im pussywhipped, Fuck you....I like it that way. Dont go casting stones in my glass house unless you are sure that your house is well covered.....
Also, I have become involved in a very sucessful talk radio program about Pro wrestling with my friend Troy. If you want to check it out go here: http://www.freewebs.com/prowrestlingsite1/
Just dont drag any fights over to it unless its about the WWE or TNA.
Most of all I wanted to thank a few people from paltalk who were friends: LordMercifulVoo, Sonja_54, 1BobbyMaGee, Carmen, blues2, Just surfing around, TRON, Arbuckle Doc, Jesus Claus (japan horror is still better), coool andy, henry morgan, Lil_cherokee_1974 (the love of my life), pk51, springblomossm, CherokeeGirl, danneburley,flea_16,GhostWind, Susan241A, and many others I have met.

Now, I turn to unplug this zombiemaster machine and try to return to a normal human being I stop to reflect on what I have done in the past 2 years and I flushed that down the toliet 20 mins ago. I am sorry to those I hurt with my words and for acting like A big Jerk. I just hope zombiemaster can fade away like a bad dream and the real Kenny can come out again.
Kenny

4 comments:

MrArchieBunker said...

Best wishes Kenny.

S_LINK90 said...

Zombie ,, I for one bever had anything personal against you.
I like to have fun on the net bro,,,period.
thats what i do,,,,.
if someone want to get into a shit slinging game with me,,im all for it,,i have no problem slinging the shit. and you should know that I take it as a game,,and i have fun with it.
I hope that you come around when ya can and say hi to all,,, and dont take things to heart,,, there is no reason too,,,.
seeya soon,,we all hope.

MysticSeaMaiden said...

Zombie I also hope that this is just a long break, but also very understanding if you leave for perm. I think that you show a passion many lack.

I wish only the best for you and yours, never can one be faulted for putting loved ones first :o)

Hope to hear from you at least time from time.

Take care of you

Just_April1974 Aka. Mz_Erotic said...

Zombie/ Ken,

My thoughts and well wishes are with you and your family. Take the free time to LIVE life, instead of merely being alive. It was always great to hear from you, and I hope you keep us updated from time to time. Take care, be safe, and be well. {{~Hugs~}}

--April

Pageviews